Recipes that will make you say "oh yes!"
👇 Download the Tasty app & shop these recipes now!
@buzzfeedtasty on Instagram have full name is Tasty. Here you can discover all stories, photos, videos posted by buzzfeedtasty on Instagram.
You can see all stories, posts, likes, followers, followings, comments, and so on identified with Tasty Instagram Profile from here.
Altogether buzzfeedtasty has 34,516,742 followers and follows 278 on Instagram. Since joining Instagram buzzfeedtasty has posted around 3,602 photos and videos there altogether.
On the off chance that you need take after more updates or need to get general cautions at whatever point buzzfeedtasty posts anything on instagram click here and follow the user.
Our Buttercream 101 kit will teach you everything from piping rosettes on cupcakes to achieving a perfectly frosted cake. 🧁 Find this kit and more at Walmart or by 👆 the link in bio!
Hot chocolate and caramel in a pie! Thanks to International Delight, this is a dessert lover's dream come true.
The perfect cream puffs for your next unicorn party 🦄!
Ingredients (for 10 servings)
2 cups heavy cream
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
2 egg yolks
3 drops pink food coloring
3 drops teal food coloring
3 drops purple food coloring
1 cup water
1 pinch salt
8 tablespoons butter
1 cup flour
WHITE CHOCOLATE SHELL
2 cups white chocolate chip
1 tablespoon vanilla
sprinkles, as desired
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a pot over low heat, combine egg yolks, heavy cream, sugar, and cornstarch.
3. Turn the heat up to medium-high, whisking constantly to prevent any lumps. Allow the mixture to thicken, stirring until smooth.
4. Transfer the custard into three small bowls. Drop different colors of dye in each bowl and mix.
5. Cover the tops of each bowl with plastic wrap and press down onto the surface of the custard to prevent skin from forming. Chill in the refrigerator.
6. In a pot, combine the water, salt, and butter, bringing it to a boil. Add the flour and stir until the dough comes together in a ball. Remove from heat.
7. Add in the eggs, one a time, stirring until the dough becomes a paste. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
8. Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a large round tip.
9. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pipe 1-inch ( 2 ½ cm) mounds. (To form a more rounded shape, dab your finger with a little water and press down on the mound to eliminate the peak.)
10. Bake for 20 minutes until the pastry has risen considerably and the insides are dry.
11. Allow the pastries to cool. Then, using the tip of a knife, cut a small “x” into the bottom of each pastry and transfer (“x” side up) to a cooling rack.
12. Transfer the custard to a piping back alternating the colors in order for the custard to swirl inside the pastry.
13. Fill each pastry with custard.
14. In a bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and vanilla, and swirl teal, pink, and purple dye in order to create a purple marble shell.
15. Dip the top of each cream puff in the chocolate and garnish with sprinkles of your choice.
It's pumpkin spice season! Make this crêpe cake with International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer!
Fry me up and drizzle me with custard and strawberries! .
Ingredients (for 3 servings)
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
3 teaspoons sugar
2 egg yolks
⅓ cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk
6 strawberries, sliced
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk the yolks and sugar until pale in color.
2. Add cornstarch and whisk well. Add the vanilla extract and milk. Whisk until well combined.
3. Loosely cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove plastic and stir.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes.
5. Cut the thawed puff pastry into three equal-sized rectangles.
6. Pierce each piece of puff pastry with a fork.
7. Heat a nonstick pan over low heat. Place the puff pastry in the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Flip the puff pastry sheets, and place a lid on the top of the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the lid and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar on sheet of puff pastry. Flip the pastry over so that the sugared side is on the bottom.
10. Bring the heat up to high. Place a piece of parchment paper over the puff pastry and weigh it down with another pan. Once the surface is caramelized, about 1-2 minutes, remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack.
11. Place the custard in a piping bag fitting with an large round tip.
12. Pipe the custard on one sheet of puff pastry. Top with a layer of sliced strawberries, then pipe another row of custard. Top with another sheet of puff pastry, custard, sliced strawberries, custard, and the remaining puff pastry sheet.
13. Dust the top with powdered sugar.
Restaurant vs Homemade Nashville-Style Hot Chicken... who wins? .
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon mustard powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
4 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons light brown sugar
½ cup canola oil
2 cups buttermilk
2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
2 cups flour
oil, for frying
white bread, to serve
dill pickle, to serve
1. In a medium bowl, combine cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, mustard powder, black pepper, and onion powder, and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, place chicken and pat dry. Add 5 tablespoons of the spice mix and salt, and mix well, making sure all the chicken is fully coated. Cover with plastic wrap and rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
3. In a small saucepan, combine canola oil, 2 tablespoons of the spice mix, and brown sugar over medium heat and stir until the brown sugar dissolves, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a medium-size bowl, add the buttermilk and hot sauce, and mix well.
5. Dredge each piece of chicken into the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip them into the buttermilk mixture, then back into the flour.
6. Heat oil to 325°F (170°C) in a deep pot.
7. Fry 3-4 chicken pieces at a time, making sure to not overcrowd the pot, for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
8. Transfer the fried chicken to a wire rack over a baking sheet and brush with the spicy oil 9. Dust with the remaining spice mixture.
10. Place on a slice of white bread and top with dill pickle.
It's brunch time... 🍳
Ingredients (for 8 servings)
½ cup whole milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups spinach
20 slices mozzarella cheese
16 slices smoked ham
24 strips bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Place a layer of spinach on top of egg sheet until covered, leaving 2 inches (5 cm) free at the top.
6. Place a layer of mozzarella on the spinach until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
7. Place a layer of ham on top of mozzarella until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
8. Place a layer of bacon on top of ham until covered, leaving 1 inch (2 cm) free at the bottom.
9. Gently roll the egg roll up.
10. Place the breakfast roll onto parchment paper and roll until fully covered.
11. Bake for 10 minutes.
12. Remove the parchment paper.
13. Slice the breakfast roll and serve warm.
I know what I'm having for dinner... 🍕🤤
This Stuffed French Toast Loaf has CHEESECAKE FILLING 😱!
Ingredients (for x servings):
8 oz cream cheese
2 tablespoons heavy cream
⅓ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
FRENCH TOAST EGG MIXTURE
9 brioche breads
¾ cup milk
½ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons sugar
½ lb strawberry, sliced
3 bananas, sliced
powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. For the cheesecake filling: in a small bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. For the French toast egg mixture, combine eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
4. Dip slices of brioche in egg mixture.
5. Transfer brioche slices and cover bottom of a loaf pan, using a half or a quarter of a slice if necessary.
6. Cover the slices with cheesecake filling and spread evenly.
7. Layer another row of brioche slices and top with slices of strawberry and banana.
8. Layer one last row of brioche slices using small pieces of the bread to fill in the holes.
9. Bake for 30 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
10. Let cool to room temperature.
11. Invert the loaf onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
12. Brush top of loaf with butter and sprinkle sugar over top.
13. Broil on high for 5 minutes or until sugar starts to carmelize.
14. Garnish with more strawberries, banana, and powdered sugar. Slice and serve.
Bring this Broccoli Cheddar Quiche to your next party 🥦!
Ingredients (for 8 servings):
2 cups broccoli, minced
3 cups potato, frozen, shredded
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 teaspoon salt, divided
½ teaspoon pepper, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 tomato, diced
1 small onion, diced
2 tablespoons half & half
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. In a bowl, add broccoli, potatoes, 1 cup (100 g) cheddar, ½ teaspoon salt salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) nonstick tart pan with olive oil. Pour the broccoli mixture into the pan. Press evenly into the pan and the sides of the pan until firm using a measuring cup.
4. Bake for 45 minutes until the potatoes begin to brown.
5. In a bowl, mix together the eggs, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, remaining cheddar, half-and-half, and the rest of the salt and pepper.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the cooked crust. Bake for 25 minutes until eggs are firm.
7. Let cool, then serve.
We all have that one friend who can never make up their mind ... Now they don't have to! 🍪
Check the link in the bio for the full recipe! ✨