Latest #yyz Posts
- Last day in TO, I need to get my ramen fix. The other day I walked by this bustling ramen shop, later realize it is world-famous for doing classic ramen to Michelin Standard.
I tried their signature clam & pork bone shoyu black truffle broth ramen with thin noodles, and because it's Easter weekend they gave a free tamago lol, soup base was rich in clam flavour 🤤 pork slices were a tad thin tho.
Konjiki partnered with Japanese dessert Saryo. For those who know me well, of course I need to get one more hojicha soft serve before I go! (I grabbed a hojicha brownie too hehe)
- Do it today or regret it tomorrow ✨
- Lache Parathe for breakfast this morning 😋
These are easy to make but take a bit of labour :p
The layers of crispy, savoury, sweet and buttery make this a delicious morning 😍
Calipers painted gloss yellow✔️
AMG decal installed in gloss black✔️ •
🛠Domenic’s Auto Service🛠
⚙️Automotive Repair Specialists
🏎One STOP Shop
📍445 Pharmacy Avenue, TORONTO
- I love the color of this crop sweater. Perfect to wear with jeans but I have to say it will look absolutely perfect with a white bottom either jeans or shorts!.
Available in size S/M.
Also remember the sale is been extended until Tuesday! So don’t miss it!🌸.
- Throwback to this piece from a couple years ago, really doesn't feel that long. "Sol", acrylic, recycled paint, paint marker and copper cinder on wood panel.⠀
I dreamt I was removing termites from a wall and stepping on them. idk what termites look like.. so they looked like giant squishy maggots. how'd you sleep?
- Happy Easter & Passover! We hope you’re enjoying a wonderful long weekend 🐰