Latest #yvr Posts
- Shout out to Pat and Margit today who are pillars of strength in the house! There’s not one thing this couple would not do to try and help you if you needed it and anyone who knows them knows this!
Margit runs our Hope City Kids program and as you can see the kids love her!
Thank you Pat and Margit and to every volunteer in the house who makes it happen! Loving God and loving people 👈🏼❤️ #myhopecitychurch
- 96 Tribal is a full stack Digital Agency with a core focus on Brand Development & Social Media Marketing. We work from the initial concept stage, all the way through to sharing the Brand, product or service with the digital world via a strategic game plan to deliver optimal results for our clients.⠀
Not seeing the results you want from your Social Media Strategy? Hit the link in our bio and let’s develop a plan to meet your business objectives.⠀
#ContentCreation #ProductDesign #96Tribal #YVR #DigitalAgency
- We've got birthday cards for all your people (and they're blank inside 'cause expressing your feelings is cool!) 🎉
- This herringbone tile pattern has been showing up for a while now, but this has to be the most daring application we’ve come across! What do you think?
- It’s LEG DAY my honey pots 🍯
Please don’t forget to LIKE✔️, COMMENT✏️, or SAVE📥
❗️really sorry if that is annoying to read, but it honestly helps me out so much!
I really want to keep providing awesome content & hopefully an honest voice in the community that helps to simplify fitness — because DAMN, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, magazines, all of the internet (etc.) have over freaking complicated this shiz & ITS NOT NEEDED.
Soooo leaving a like & comment & saving helps to get that voice out there lol (look my second TedTalk 😂😂) (Is honey pot a weird thing to call people...? Let me know lol 🤷🏻♀️)
The Full Workout:
(Plz note that this is not all filmed ⬇️)
🌵1 — Barbell Squats *4x4*47kg*
🌵2 — Barbell Goodmornings *3x10*23kg*
🌵3 — Assisted Pistol Squats *3x4(each side)*bodyweight, or less*
🌵4 — Bulgarian Split Squats *3x8*20lbs*
🌵5 — Backward Lunge with High Knee *3x8*20lbs*
🌵6 — Cable Rope Pull-though *3x12*20lbs*
🌵7 — Cable Abduction *3x15*5lbs*
🌵8 — Hyperextensions *3x15*bodyweight* 🎥🎥🎥MOVES THAT ARE FILMED:
🌷1st Vid — Couples Assault Bike Comp (obviously @lee_jackman won 😂 stinking athletes 🙄)
🌷2nd Vid — Barbell Goodmornings
3 x 10
🌷3rd Vid — Assisted Pistol Squats
3 x 4 (each side)
🌷4th Vid — Backward Lunge with High Knee
3 x 8 (each side)
🌷5th Vid — Cable Rope Pull-through
3 x 12
🌷6th Vid — Cable Abduction
3 x 12
- Throw back to that time we had the most delicious Korean Fried Cauliflower @heirloomveg 🤤This appetizer was cooked to perfection in a gochujang sauce and topped with scallions and sesame seeds. Literally the best cauliflower bites I’ve ever had! A must try if you’re in Vancouver and go to Hierloom. #tbt #throwback #throwbackthursday
- More carnival colours. The spring beings it out in us! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜
- When you live in British Columbia, nature is everywhere, from the mountains on the skyline to forests in your backyard to scenic coasts. It’s true, we’re spoiled. Surrey has all of this, and is uniquely positioned to benefit from both fresh and salt water shorelines.
Dress for the weather, and step out for a day exploring Surrey’s diverse waters. Click on the link in our profile and read our latest blog post!
Blackie Spit Park by Scarlet Black via @thecityofsurrey
- 🍃Relaxation Massage - $30/30mins, $45/45mins, $65/60mins, $80/75mins, $95/90mins
🌱Deep Tissue Massage- $35/30mins, $50/45mins, $70/60mins, $85/75mins, $100/90mins
🌿Sports Massage - $35/30mins, $50/45mins, $70/60mins, $85/75mins, $100/90mins
Come start the season right in our new clinic in downtown Vancouver. Message us for avaliable appointment times.
#massagetherapy #vancouvermassage #relaxation #deeptissue #sportsmassage #vancouverbusiness #yvr
- Style and comfort with extra storage! The Susanna features a pull-out sleeper option along with a storage chaise! Available in right or left hand chaise configurations.
- Spring has sprung! 🌻
We're so excited it is the first day of Spring (which means our favourite season is just around the corner 😎). Luckily, we'll start getting some of that Vitamin D from the sunshine soon! Even though there is more sun, it's never a bad idea to still continue your Vitamin D supplement year round to make sure you're getting enough.
We want to know, what supplements do you have questions about? Let us know in the comments below 👇🏼