Latest #yogalife Posts
- Las posturas invertidas son de mucha práctica, fuera de lo que se cree que necesitamos mucha fuerza, es más que el cerebro comprenda la sensación y mantenga el equilibrio #yogalife #yoga #quitoyoga #yogaquito #loveyoga
- Post workout yoga 🌻
Spend 10 minutes after your workouts to cool down and tune into your body on a different level. Yoga helps improve blood circulation so you won’t be so sore the next day! 🤗
- Day 11 yesterday was a rest day ✌
Day 12 just done yoga sculpt 💪
- Grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given the last couple of weeks. Excited for what’s to come in the next few weeks.
- What a crazy weekend this has been so far! And tomorrow will only be even more of the same! We are moving, moving, moving everything from our apartment to our new house! Tomorrow is the big stuff! Everything so far has fit in the back of my Honda CRV, but tomorrow we’re borrowing a trailer for our couches, bookshelves, dressers, desks, and bed, oh my!
I’m exhausted, husband’s exhausted, and puppy is exhausted. But we’re all so excited and ready to live there!
- Feeling blessed! 😇
On Friday night, Johanna at @goinsideyoga in Conway, AR led a wonderful Yin Yoga class while I provided the music. We also served CBD infused tea from @righteousremedies which was such a nice treat 🍵
This was my first time to perform with my full livelooping rig and everything went so smoooooth 😌 plus we sold out! Much love and gratitude to all who came. Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks to @acrofox for the 📸 action
Day 3 #Boat pose
25th - 31st May
Come play with us as we explore the 7 Chakras. Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally translates to wheel. This is because the life force (Prana) that moves inside of us is spinning and rotating. This spinning energy has 7 centres in our body, starting at the base of the spine and moving all the way up to the top of the head. In a healthy, balanced person, the 7 Chakras provide the right amount of energy to every part of your body, mind and spirit. Let’s work on lighting up our chakras and balancing them through asanas and knowledge! .
✨Follow hosts & sponsors and repost this flyer. ✨Tag some friends to play along!
✨Post daily using the tag #LightenUpWithChakras
✨Keep your profile public.
✨Show your fellow participants and hosts some love! .
💠Pose lineup: 💠
1) Root chakra - Malasana / standing forward fold 🍊
2) Sacral chakra - Goddess pose/ low lunge 🍊
3) Solar plexus - Boat pose/ any arm balance🍊
4)Heart chakra - any Heart opener e.g. Wheel / wild thing / camel
5)Throat chakra - fish pose / halasana / shoulder stand
6)Third eye chakra - Child pose/ any meditation pose
7)Crown chakra - the pose that gives you the most happiness .
#yoga #igyogachallange #yogachallenges #yogafamily #yogacommunity #yogafam #yogisofinstagram #yogini #yogalove #yogalife #yogalifestyle
- Finches in the Galapagos evolved into over 800 species only because the birds that normally filled those roles (woodpeckers, hummingbirds) never made it to the islands. #earth #southpacific #bbc
Top #yogalife Posts
- Giving the old ladies around the bridge a minor heart attack 👽🧘🏻♀️