Latest #yogainspiration Posts
- We love the sound of that. 🙏🏼❤️ Happy MON-YAY on this fabulous long weekend. We have two more classes today for you to hit your mat. Come flow into a new week with us. ✨🔥✨
- Good morning and happy Monday!
Here is a solar plexus sequence I put together for my classes this week.
The solar plexus chakra is our energy center for strength, self-esteem and willpower. It is the core of our personality, our identity, our ego. ✨
The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, and allows you to meet challenges and move forward in your life with those qualities. ✨
People with excessive third chakra energy react to life circumstances, have emotional outbursts, and are often stressed out. That can cause issues in the physical body relating to the digestive system, the liver and the gall bladder.
I will be the first one to say that this has been me the last few years. I have discovered along my healing journey that I can eat all the good food and supplement intentionally with all the right things, but still not be healing the way I need or want to. ✨
Learning about these energy centers and how they work has really opened my eyes to my own need for balancing them. I can feel and literally see in my healing how good that is for my whole being. ✨
I invite you to look into the seven chakras and ask yourself where you might need some re-balancing in your own body and life, and maybe try out this sequence too ❤️
#yoga #yogasequence #yogainspiration #yogalife #yogapractice #yogateacher #yogaeverydamnday #yogaeveryday #chakrayoga #solarplexus #solarplexuschakra #solarplexusyoga #chakras #chakrabalancing #chakrahealing #chakrasana #healing #grateful
- Wanting to make some changes in your life? Looking to simplify and find more joy? ⠀
Then join us for Finding Your Joy retreat in March 2020. ⠀
Panama, we love you! This place and the retreats we’ve had here have been nothing short of amazing! If you would like to join us in March 2020, click the link in our bio and join us. ⠀
Take a leap! You won’t regret it.
- Whether it is wealth, money, ego, education, or family – all these are just efforts to somehow make yourself feel like you are a worthwhile life. But when every atom in your body is ninety-nine percent empty and the whole universe is ninety-nine percent empty, it means this no-thingness which is the source of creation is throbbing within you, in every cell of the body. If this becomes a living experience, then you will live very differently. In search of that, kings chose to become beggars. Gautama Buddha walked as a beggar. Shiva walks as a beggar. This demonstrates that they have found something which does not need decoration, amplification, or additions of any kind. It is the thing that occupies the entire cosmos. As I just sit here, this is complete by itself-Sadhguru
#ishayoga #InnerEngineering #ishafoundation #music #love #yogaeverywhere #yogaeverydamnday #yogalife #yogainspiration #yogalove #yogini #yogi #yogisofinstagram #sadhguru #yoga #yogapractice #yoga #balance #yogalover #yogadaily #mindbody #wisdom #yogafun #yogagram #yogajourney #instagood #photooftheday #inspiration #yogaeverywhere #mind #wellness #inspire
- Pretty, girly comfortable Shorts for FREE!😍
Check this Out:
https://costacosmetic.com/products/women-sport-shorts or link in bio! .
***offered by the store.
- ✨ Do something today that your future self will thank you for. 🦄
- Hier eine kleine Übungsabfolge die ich "yoge" um meine Krampfis und Zwicke im unteren Rücken loszuwerden: (❗Aufgrund des Entertainment-Faktors mit Hund - und ich hab‘s recht schnell und nur auf einer Seite durchgeyogt - die Positionen sind jeweils mind. 2Minuten zu halten!) 🔸Dragon um den Psoas in die Länge zu ziehen
🔸Malasana (mit eingerolltem Kopf um die Wirbelsäule zu längen) öffnet die Hüften und entspannt den unteren Rücken
eine 🔸Variante von JanuSirsasana (mit zwei 90Grad Winkeln: Hüfte zu Oberschenkel und Ober- zu Unterschenkel) um den QuadratusLumborum zu dehnen (Achtung, hier besteht höchste Suchtgefahr! 😉)
Rückenlage: 🔸Beine hoch und kleine Kreise in die Luft zeichnen, hier besonders langsam vorgehen, die Kreise langsam größer werden lassen (die Hüfte soll nicht vom Boden abheben!) um das Iliosakralgelenk zu lockern
🔸Nadelöhr zum Dehnen der Außenrotatoren, insbesondere des Piriformis und zuguterletzt noch das Beinpaket zur Seite legen ohne den Oberkörper mitzudrehen (🔸Reclining Twist), um die "Restspannung" aus der Wirbelsäule zu holen. #mmmmmmh #aaaaaaaah ❗Bitte gib uns vor den Yogastunden immer Bescheid, wenn du Schmerzen oder eine Verletzung hast!! #rückenwehrelieve #yogamedicine #yogalove #yogaforyourback #hathayoga #yinyoga #inhaleexhalerepeat #yogagoals #yogagram #yogainspiration #yogalife #kommyogen #tinyyogastudios #yogainvienna #derhundhilftmit
- Cobra Pose 🐍 .
Cobra pose is a very rejuvenating heart 💜 opener and it stretches not only chest, but also your entire spine to improve your posture. Please take it slow at ease especially if you are new to Backbend or have any back issues or any other weaknesses
1️⃣Knee Chest Chin * From Plank position, bring your knee down first and chest forward to land your chest down between hands
*Lie flat on your belly, keep your legs firmly down to the mat
* Keep the elbows pulled into your body, move your shoulders back away from ears and lift your chest off the mat as inhale. * As you exhale, slowly lower down to the floor
3️⃣Find your edge
* If you can go a bit further than the first cobra, realign your shoulders and pull your tailbone down as pressing the pubis (front hips) against the floor
* In your third attempt, find your maximum and optimum mobility to open up your front body and stay with strong core, soft neck
Comment below 👇how you liked it and tag 🏷 your friends 👫 who might find this video helpful too !
- Promo Code: COMMIT10 to save $20 on a 10 Class Card purchase.
👉🏼 Sale ends 5/31/19
Link in Profile 👈🏼
Top #yogainspiration Posts
- ✨✨Day 8 of #mayyourheartshine and
today’s asana is #hollowbackhandstand (modified) with Paul the wall and the awesomeness @kristopherpace ✨
Today’s prompt question is: .
How do you live intentionally? Living life through a purpose.
This question for me is one of the most important questions one could ask themselves! Because not only does it help you understand your passion, drive and goals.. it helps you to reflect, Are you doing everything possible to become the person you want to be? Are you making effort? Are you kind in your quest for a better self? What can you change to get to where you want to be(releasing the things that no longer serve you) What can I change to become better and to become the person I wish to be..
For me I am and will always be a people person. Helping others is what sets my soul on 🔥 fire, be it marine animals, mama earth, teaching yoga and wellness.. being the best mom I can be so my children and our future generations (earth) have a fighting chance. To me this is my purpose.. to help and do no harm.. ways I have done so is being a yoga teacher, ER nurse, creator of an eco friendly brand that supports marine conservation, a mommy that helps to open the eyes and hearts of my children through worldly knowledge (travel) so they can experience what sets their souls on fire. And when all said and done and I reflect.. is there more I can do, and more to be done.. and my answer is ALWAYS! Until my last breath I will seek to help, change, grow, and LOVE!
How do you live life with a purpose? Tell me in the comments 💕
Big heart ❤️ Sponsors:
Pose line up:
1. Wild thing(Camatkarasana)
2. Compass pose @sitarabird✨
3. Fish pose @traveling_yogigirl ✨
4. Mermaid pose @em.luker ✨
5. Anjanayasana/crescent moon 🌙 @personalyogagr ✨
6. Natarajasana /Lord of the Dance Pose host @sitarabird and @personalyogagr✨
7. Wheel pose host @kristopherpace and @traveling_yogigirl ✨
8. Hollow back handstand modifications are always ok. @kristopherpace✨
9. Camel pose @innerdiamondyoga and @em.luker
10. Yogis choice
- Always one of my favorite things 🧘🏼♀️🧘🏼♀️. And her bow at the end 😹. Like-Your welcome Instagram world for my appearance today. ..
Ihr Lieben, Wie versprochen ist heute unser Heilstein-Release. Wir waren wieder in Idar-Oberstein, im Mekka der Edelsteine und haben für euch wunderschöne Steine ausgesucht. Alle Edelsteine sind mit uns ins Retreat gereist und durften die Raum-Mitte im wunderschönen Schloss Neuglück schmücken. Schaut vorbei in unserer Instagram-Story und lasst euch finden von eurem Stein. Herzensgrüsse, Eure Kim
#crystal #gem #amethyst #rosequartz #clearquartz 📷 @micha_an_diary_two
- Доброе воскресное!🙏 Прошел интенсив по балансам на руках, где мы пробовали много интересных штук!
Например, такой выход из Паршва Бакасаны в funky вариант и обратно😊
Друзья, меня не будет с 21 по 26 мая. Будут замены! Большая просьба не пропускать занятия💖
#КоврикДляЙоги от @posayoga.russia