Latest #yogaaddict Posts
- Oh man, life is so much more complicated then what’s shown in these tiny little squares. I think it’s super easy to get caught up in and even fooled by what’s projected on here. IG is great and all, but let’s be real, it’s just a tiny snippet of what’s going on in someone’s life. Let’s take this photo for example, if taken at face value you see me doing some yoga outside enjoying the nice weather. What’s not shown is the fact that I had to call out of work to take care of my dog that’s been sick for the past 24 hours with explosive diarrhea. I’m talking volcanic craps that happened about 10 times an hour, every hour, for 24 hours. 🌋 💩 Like, the type of stuff nightmares are made of. *Sigh* ...the things we do for love. #reallife
- Hallgrímskirkja Lutheran parish church’s facade is designed to look like cascading waterfalls - something you see all around Iceland 🇮🇸
- AeroFitness® is designed for those who want to improve overall fitness or just enjoy a new Anti Age rejuvenation process. It's a method using your own body weight and gravity to work the muscle fibers without impact on the joints. This is a deep body work that assists in toning and detoxication.
Regular sessions improve the posture, body alignment, breathing, concentration, balance, flexibility, attention, agility, circulation & coordination getting to control an average of 800 voluntary motor muscles. It strengthens the core muscles that are essential to functional movement, support the torso and help to maintain good posture, balance and strength. Some exercises designed to strengthen this area of the body can cause added pressure and possible injury to the lumbar area of the spine if performed incorrectly. Through AeroFitness®, you can perform specific core exercises in proper alignment without the risk of injury. This improves posture by realigning the spine to its natural "S" curve, improving blood circulation and bone formation. It reduces the risk of fractures and is ideal for the prevention of osteoporosis.
Reserve your training now: email@example.com #antigravity #aeroyogastudio #personaltrainer #йога #аэройога #alternatetherapy
#спорт #девушка #антигравитация #vienna #wien ❤️ #acrobatics #aeroyoga #aeropilates #aeroaiko #aerofitness #decompression #inversiontherapy #cascais #amalfi #nice #fitnesstrends #aerialyogawien #viennafitness #flyingyoga #yogaaddict #fitnessmotivation
- Imagine eating a delicious baked treat that has been created with Healing Love. So much goodness goes into my product. Shop Bite Size Sweetz 🧁 #healinglove
- Dia #8: #BreaKing4Summer Challenge - Eagle pose.
1. Chair pose ✔️
2. Camel pose ✔️
3. Bridge pose ✔️
4. Triangle pose ✔️
5. Childpose ✔️
6. Plow pose ✔️
7. Goddess pose ✔️
8. Eagle pose ✔️
9. Low lunge
10. Pigeon/King Pigeon
11. Toe stand
- 💚💚Today is my day off!💚💚
I just canceled today’s barre class and yoga practice... when was the last time I took a day off? 🤣I will eat a lot tonight and go to bed early!
💗Wearing @liquidoactive 🛍🛒YUKOLIQUIDO for 15%OFF
#biogradable Eco Fabric Twisted Bra:
Leggings: Madagascar 🇺🇸🇨🇦Now SHIPFREE! —————————————————
🧘♀️For everyday Yoga practice @omstarsofficial
For 30 Days FREE: YUKOYOGA for #sponsored
Top #yogaaddict Posts
- Going back to the gym with this one today (always so grateful for his support)!! I have been feeling out of shape so much lately, it’s not about going to the gym today and in few days, I know it won’t change my body but it will change my mind.
Just doing it, for myself, for my body and my health is enough.
I am going to fee so much better after one hour and half of sweat!
Do you like to work out and sweat?
Song @chandlersinging 💗
- Today is my 4 year anniversary of my very first try at jumping up into handstand (it wasn’t for another 6 months that I found 4 seconds of balance in it 😆 which, btw felt like forever!).
If you’re just learning how to get upside down, try out some of these exercises to build your strength and body awareness upside down!
Here are some key tips:
- spin the inner creases of your elbows forward
- FULLY extend your arms - aka push the floor away from you as much as you can
- core strength: close your ribs think hollow body form
- TWERK TO MAKE IT WERK (pelvic articulation): train your back muscles to arch and curl your low back to help stack hips over shoulders
- leg engagement: engage your legs by squeezing to center (and squeeze your 🍑!)
- build shoulder strength by shifting forward and back (stacking hips on shoulders)
- keep arms straight
- keep gaze between wrists/fingers
- and keep practicing!
These are some of the main cues for beginner handstands that have helped me most, but I’d love to know:
What challenges are you finding when you go upside down? Tell me below.
#yoga #yogalove #yogafun #yogadaily #yogaaddict #yogagram #yogainspiration #yogapose #yogalife #yogaeveryday #yogaeverywhere #yogagirl #yogaeverydamnday #yogatips #instayoga #yogi #yogini #instayoga #borntobeyogi