Latest #ymca Posts
- Classes this session don’t end until Friday but I wanted to see what changed. If you’re a ymca member come join me for body pump or gravity. You’ll love it, or at least love how it can make you feel. It’s not about looking better but I feel better/stronger. I never thought I’d be someone into working out but once you get going it really changes things. I started small and built up to 7days a week. #ymca #getfit #lessmillsbodypump #gravity #pilates #gains #workouthard #getswoll
- Stellar at State!! South Bay gymnasts Kielelani and Anita earned the gold and silver medals in the all-around at the Xcel State Championships, earning spots on the prestigious SoCal State Team for the Regional Championships! Both gymnasts compete in the most advanced Xcel Diamond division. We are so proud of you and excited for Regionals! #ymcagymnastics #gymnastics #ymca
- The Y’s #AnnualFundDrive makes it possible for kids and their families struggling with youth obesity to get help from local medical professionals. The Actively Changing Together program “has really shaped the way we, as a family, approach our health and everyday living. My son Max and I can't say enough about ACT!” Give now to support our annual fund drive and help youth like Max. Visit seattleymca.org/donate .
#AFD #ymca #youthobesity #healthy #healthyliving #act #activity
- Its fun to stay at #ymca!!
- #bodypump today at the #YMCA and a walk. My dog Cameron has been getting a daily walk, but it's not been as long. He ended up getting arthritis in his rear legs. I could tell that it was painful for him. I have him on arthritis medication now, and he seems to be doing much better in the walking dept, but he still has a hard time jumping up on things. He's an old guy, so we're taking it one day at a time.
- 🌈Eat the rainbow!🌈 Just a small part of what I bought today to nourish myself and my children.
Also berries, plums, bananas, apples, avacado, snap peas.....🍇🍊🍎🍌🥑🥒🍓🥕🥦🥬 Don't be afraid of them, don't let your children fear them.
These are what helps us fight a menagerie of illnesses. When we are correctly nourished our immune system can keep us healthy.
This doesn't mean we will never get sick; it means that when we do get sick we will be able to recover quicker.
It means we can enjoy life more, do more exciting things. We can spend quality time with our children after a day at work and still have energy for ourselves at the end of the day.
Start your health and wellness journey today!
Don't miss out on being that role model for your child, your niece or nephew and the others you care about.
Show them you have what is takes, and most importantly show you, you have what it takes.
Challenge starting soon
Ask how you can secure your spot, space is limited and filling up fast.
It's time to work on you!
DM or comment, I am waiting for you 🤝
- When you have celebrity Zumba students!!! What an honor!! It was fun and mesmerizing to see my girls Louise and Suzy (who took my classes at the Downtown Berkeley YMCA @dtbymca) star in "Metamorphoses" at the @berkeleyrep this past Friday. What a show. And what amazing actresses!!! Goodness!! Unfortunately, the run ended (after being extended) this past Sunday. All I can say is "wow" and "when can I see it again?!?!?" Thanks ladies!!! And thanks to the entire cast for a unforgettable production. Edward and I really enjoyed it. 💙💙💙 #BerkeleyRep #TheatreLife #Berkeley #Cali #YMCA
- We love our First Thursday bunch at the YMCA!