Latest #yachting Posts
- Happy weekend! The Palm Beach 50 cruising at sunset near Tanglooma, Queensland.
- Kids sailing day with pro photographer Brad Fowler aboard to document 📸⛵️
- 🙄😏😌😉 🤩2020 CRUISERS YACHTS 46 CANTIUS ..... sigh
- Out to Sea | a collection of nautical vessels from around the Salish Sea
Curious about the Salish Sea? Let’s ask Wikipedia: “The Salish Sea is the intricate network of coastal waterways that includes the southwestern portion of the Canadian province of British Columbia and the northwestern portion of the U.S. state of Washington. Its major bodies of water are the Strait of Georgia, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and Puget Sound… The total extent of the Salish Sea is about 18,000 square kilometres (6,900 sq mi)... The Coast Salish are the indigenous peoples who live in southwest British Columbia and northwest Washington along the Salish Sea and share a common linguistic and cultural origin. The Coast Salish are seen as one of the main cultural and linguistic branches of a larger group known as Salishan or Salish… The Salish family consists of 23 separate languages. European and American explorers first encountered Salishan people along the Pacific Northwest coast in the late 18th century…. The waterways of the Salish Sea were important trade routes for the Coast Salish, and they remain a source of food and other resources for the indigenous peoples.”
flores con amor para los que ya no siguen con nosotros, para nuestros ancestros que nos protegen y para nuestro gran y hermoso océano 🌊💐✨
#sailingfreebird #ocean #gratitude #love
- Yachts of Bay Harbor - Top right corner is the Sunsation 32 CCX to add some perspective
- Il paradiso sulla terra
Top #yachting Posts
- Sanlorenzo’s new 64m flagship Attila getting a first taste of summer on the French Riviera.
Photo by @superyachttimes