Latest #worship Posts
“How great are His signs, how mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and His dominion endures from generation to generation.” ~ Daniel 4:3 ESV
It is natural for God to be supernatural. God does miracles because God is God. He heals physically. He heals the broken-hearted. He also heals spiritually. But it is important that we pray and make our requests known to God.
Let’s worship and pray together tomorrow. Ps. @hennykristianus is going to preach the word of God. It’s going to be awesome. Be there and be blessed! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#gbiplazaindonesia #outboxministry #ck4 #gerejajakartapusat #gerejajakarta #gerejabundaranhi
#church #gereja #worship #prayer
- Come hang out with us tomorrow, and bring a friend! 10:30am // 4555 Dallas Acworth Hwy, Dallas GA.
God made the heavens—
Royal splendor radiates from him,
A powerful beauty sets him apart.
Bravo, God, Bravo!
Everyone join in the great shout: Encore!
In awe before the beauty, in awe before the might. Bring gifts and celebrate. Bow before the beauty of God. Then to your knees—EVERYONE WORSHIP!
100% cotton, 100% stylish, 100% classy, thickness is 👌, printings and customization 👌, price 👌, delivery 👌.......
Shop from our #believersbehaviorcollections for concerts, album launch, church programs, youth camps, or just a believer attitude shirt...and branding.... Just according to your preference and style.... Available in diff sizes and colors at very affordable prices
We do bulk production (wholesale) and retail
We just a dm away! Watsapp @09033535905
Please refer.... If you know someone that knows someone... That knows a crew, a band, a friend, church, group of believers, or anyone who's interested... Refer...
#refer #believers #christian #lagosbusiness #rccg #cozaglobal #musicals #crews #faith #worship #grace #thegratitude #timgodfrey #timidakolo #worshipteam #worshipleaders #elevationworship #elevationchurch #houseontherock #jesusfamily #jesuspeople #calvarychapel #redeemers #kingdomculture #kingscrew #praiseteam #winnerschapel
- Who wants to come to church? I do. Not because I feel like coming to church, not because I’ll meet some friendly people, not because it’s fun, and not because it’s stimulating, even though all of these things are true. I want to go because God has promised to be there among a group of people who say they need Him. We either say we need him and assemble with those who affirm the same or we try to do it alone. God does not do alone.
Sam Joyner, Sr. Pastor
#gracecoastalchurch #worship #Matthew18:20 #church #gather
- Working on an installation for my church. In a few weeks, this will be hung over the 110 foot long aisle of my church sanctuary to represent water and vines. (God willing!) . . . . . . . . . . #worship #worshiparts #upcycling #ihopethisworks
- I’ve been challenged lately to embrace and face my own imperfections and allow God to use them to build compassion and love in my heart.
Let me explain, it’s so easy as a Christian to slip into a lifestyle of finding ways to appear focused and strong in the Lord while trying to hide our own weaknesses, never truly allowing the Holy Spirit to address or minister to them. But I’m not convinced that’s the way God has intended for His church to interact with each other. And when we focus purely on our strengths and not give time for the Spirit to walk us through our weak moments, then we will build a perspective that we have it all together and we just need to help others get there. News Flash! We’re all broken, and in such desperate need of God’s healing and loving power to flow through our lives.
My life’s not always full of smiles and laughter but I experience true pain, darkness and spiritual battles that are designed to stop the work of God in my life. If I don’t allow wisdoms voice into those places through mentors and leaders, then I would quickly find myself paralyzed in the enemies grasp. Where do you go when darkness seems to be surrounding you? Who do you turn to when you feel your passion and fire for the Lord slowly fading away? If you can’t answer that question you need a mentor, you need a leader, you need a Father or Mother in the faith who can love you unconditionally and walk you through some of life’s toughest moments. God has designed the church to support each other, and everyone has a place. I pray the Holy Spirit encourages you to open up to Him, and allow His powerful healing love to search your heart and minister in your weakness. In my upcoming podcast series “PURPOSE” I’m going to deeper into the life of a Christian and talk about how the Bible teaches us to allow relationships, circumstances and the Holy Spirit to shape us into spiritually and emotionally healthy Sons and Daughters of God. Excited to get started!
[Podcast link in bio]
- Worship vocalists—as you lead this weekend, I declare freedom over your mind, your body, and specifically your voice! May you sing with ease and freedom and COMPLETE health, strength and stamina! May you embrace who God says you are and walk boldly in your calling and anointing! 🙌 🔥⠀
#worship #worshipleading #vocalcoach #worshipteamtraining #worshipleader
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
There should be no confusion here. This is a bold statement. Jesus is THE way, THE truth, and THE life. There are not multiple ways to God the Father; there’s One. And Jesus Himself is the ONLY Truth.
Any ideas or concepts or philosophies that go against Jesus’ teachings or the Word of God (the Bible) are not truth. Many people seem to be searching for truth, and they’ll go to great lengths to find it; Jesus is the Truth they are looking for. Only in Him do we find true Life!
In John 8:32, Jesus said, “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” He was talking about Himself in this statement. When we come to know Jesus (the Truth), we will find freedom. Jesus sets us free!
#mgocsmjanakpuri #parumalaofnorth #malankaraorthodox #orthodox #orthodoxsabha #orthodoxchurch #malankara #malankaraorthodox #catholic #gregorians #series #church #worship #service #dailybibleverse #spiritual #christians
- You might be going to h-e-l-l 😂 (jk fam)
- How has the past week been for you? If you’ve lost your temper one too many times or made a mistake and is now feeling like a horrible person, we pray that you’ll allow the truths sung in this song to set your heart at ease. ⠀
Because of what Jesus has done for us at the cross, we can live with our heads held high knowing that we’ve been made righteous by Jesus—not by our good works or the lack thereof. As you listen to this song, let your heart be settled in this truth. 💖⠀
Clean by @hillsongunited
- When God makes a promise, He puts the entire corporate structure of Heaven on the line! And He always comes through!
- Where is the orphan that cradles us all?
Where is the intercessor that came two cubits lengths to You
Or was it closer still?
The one that said no the the crushing mountains
A few mumbling inspired from love.
- COME AND EXPERIENCE TRUE WORSHIP 🔥🔥🔥
Its here again... Theme: HOLY SPIRIT
Convener : @omotolaareje
Top #worship Posts
- This reminds me of Job and Paul 🙏🙏 In James 1: 2-4 is says, "consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." 1 Peter 1:7 says, "these have come so that the tested genuineness of your faith- more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire- may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ." These are such stunning scriptures to me. Trials show *that your faith is genuine.* Not only that, God uses them to refine you, to make you into His disciple. It brings Him praise and honor, and resilience when you worship through trials. I've gotten so many messages from people who are going through so much either because they've left the New age, another high control religion, or are going through a trial in general. He's with you, and I'm praying for you 🙏❤️
To our incredible Pastor @JohnSiebeling, we wish you a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We're so thankful for your amazing vision, leadership and love for the church. We can't thank you enough for all that you do and pray that this is the best year yet!
Share the love and wish Pastor John a "Happy Birthday" in the comments below! 👇👇👇
- Look up, God is with you.