Latest #workoutmotivation Posts
- You may reverse your warrior but don’t reverse all the hard work you did this week just because it’s the weekend! You will thank me Monday when you wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the week 💯 🤗Enjoying with being mindful goes a long way!
Still time to register for our community class tomorrow, come and sweat with me @poeyoga at 12pm! 🧘🏻♀️🤸🏻♀️It is a donation based class and all proceeds go to @souljournyoga (more info in my highlights)
- 19.5 is an absolute grinder of a workout, especially if c2b aren't a strong point. 😬 After seeing a few clients take a go at it, here are my tips.👇🏻
• Unless you're a games level athlete, I wouldn't try to go unbroken on the thrusters. 😏
• With that being said, get the thrusters done but pace yourself appropriately. Try not to jack up your heart rate too much before you have to get on the rig.
• With the C2B, go with sets that you know you can complete without burning out your arms. If that's only 3-5 reps, then that's fine- just find a rhythm & stick with it (quick singles are also a good option).
• 20 minutes may seem like plenty of time to get it all done, but it'll sneak up on you real quick. With that being said, try to limit how much time you spend on transitions & getting back to the rig/bar. (That also includes limiting how many times you have to fix your hair, get more chalk or take a drink. It's 20 min, you don't need 6 water breaks. 😏) #CrossFitOpen #19Point5 #Thrusters
- I want to make sure that even when you tell yourself that you are indomitable, that it still means you can cry. Indomitable is a way of life for me. It's the way I see my reflection in the eyes of all five of my kids. & even when I cry because the day has managed to subdue me, I know that I am still nearly indestructible because it took life THIS LONG to get me into a place where I needed to cry. Sometimes it's hard not to feel like a weak little girl for crying because my back hurts or I have ANOTHER migraine when I wanted to workout, I wanted to get closer to my mark, I wanted to feel better. It's hard, sure, but I'm not weak. & neither are you. We are indomitable because we choose to be. It's okay to let the tears flow. It's a good, and healthy thing to let the feelings out. Just think of it as giving your heart a hot bath after a stressful day.
#fitness #fit #health #weight #weightloss #weightlossjourney #motivation #weightlossjournal #workoutmotivation #workout #quotes
- Sitting in the car taking my post 5K selfie because I didn’t take one when I was done 🤷🏻♀️
But I ran the race is 38 minutes, including the extra quarter of a mile that we all accidentally ran 😂
I’m feeling so good and proud of myself for getting it done this morning!