Latest #woodentoys Posts
- 날씨는 흐린데 뭐이리 더운지🥵
오늘은 어린이집 안 가고 집에서 놀아요🙌🏻
집에 주방놀이는 하나씩 있죠?
주방놀이 다음엔 다들 마켓놀이를 들이게됩니다ㅋㅋ
슬슬 야채팔고 고기팔고, 과일자르고
이런 놀이를 좋아하게 되거든요.
아직 마켓놀이 뭘로 살지 못 정하신 분들 요기요🙋🏻♀️
일단 전부 원목장난감이라 좋은데 디테일도 굿.
무엇보다도 자르기놀이가 가능해서 튼이가 좋아해요.
아이들이 야채과일 통으로 있는것보다 자르는걸 진짜 좋아하거든요😘
(하루종일 야채잘라서 먹으라고 줍니다🤣)
중요한건 육류, 해산물, 과일, 빵, 채소 등 8가지 품목,
저울까지 전부다 함께 구성된 제품이라는 점👍🏻
- 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑‼️
WOODEN PUZZLE CARDS (ALPHABETS & NUMBERS)
😉ABC Alphabet,Numeric letter card, colour and animal cartoon
😉Logical & Creative Thinking Development
😉Family Fun Game
😉Creative Early Education for toddlers and kids
😉Easy to carry and durable
😉Material: Quality Wood
Alphabets RM 40
Numeric RM 30
Alphabets+Numeric RM 60
𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑹𝑴 35 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚
𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝑹𝑴 25 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚
𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒔+𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝑹𝑴 50 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚
- 東京ビッグサイトで開催中のInterior Lifestyle Tokyoに出展中です。
「おもちゃって何だろう？」をきっかけにおもちゃの可能性を探るインタビューを掲載したフリーペーパー「What is TOY?」を配布しています。
- 🌈 Building Ball Runs 🌈
We got our @grimmswoodentoys rainbow building boards today and immediately, we were all on the floor building together. Nick and I don’t often get days off together so this family building time was really special and the ball run was a hit once we got it figured out! Now, if you want the honest truth, also : this was knocked down three different times by Everest (who was tired after a long day, but also just two 🤷♀️) and one of those times Gwendolyn became enraged because she had put in a lot of work. Luckily, I had my patient pants on today and we were able to relatively calmly talk/work through the big feelings and come out on the other side, better for it. I noticed that after the storm settled, they worked together a bit more, paid attention to each other a little extra. Do you have any go to phrases or strategies for when things get heated between your kids? I’d love to hear them!
Ball Run built with:
🌈 @grimmswoodentoys rainbow building boards
🌈 Large rainbow
🌈 Medium rainbow 🌈 Rainbow semi-circles
🌈 Stacking bowls & @joguines_grapat bowls to catch the balls
- This has been a slow school break for us. Save for the few vacations we took this summer, my daughter stayed home and spent her days playing. At 6 years old, we observed how her play has become more deliberate and purposeful, with specific end goals in mind. She plays with more focus, often too immersed in her task that she takes breaks only to get snacks. Giving her open ended materials like scraps of fabric, card boards, clay, and other crafting materials allowed her freedom to create, build, and explore. It has been fun seeing her take on different roles from carpenter to inventor, fashion designer, etc. Today, she is our chef and served sushi with some tea.
#encourageplay #slowsummer #seedstudiotoys #woodentoys #woodentoysph
- ✨ The sweetest little family of 4 ✨
Top #woodentoys Posts
- Happy Wednesday! Sharing this gorgeous play kitchen by @misstiptop for some inspiration. Absolutely gorgeous and filled with so many beautiful toys and decorations 🍭🍰🍦🍪
- The Rainbows are BACK ! We are also welcoming a new 100% oak version.
Really really beautiful open ended toy. Wether you use it for counting, to learn colors, with playdough or just as a creative game, this is the absolute favorite of our shop and I cannot recommend it enough to those who want to find something their little ones will focus on for longer than 2 mins. #rainbowtoys
- Over the weekend I had a small but scary accident in the shop. I was arranging boxes standing on a 15 ft warehouse shelf when one of the inserts moved and I slipped. Our instincts are amazing, it saved me from falling all the way which would have been a LOT worse. Instead i held onto random things and got stuck in between sharp metal shelving ends. It tore through several areas of my body but i am so grateful there is nothing major. Quite a few stiches (actually it was like super glue) and i am good to go. Only downside is I can't drive until a couple of my leg wounds heal.
My kids were initially terrified. Absolutely terrified. To ease their fear, we pulled out a few human anatomy books to show there is nothing serious. And discussed each area that was hurt. We also watched relevant cat in the hat and magic school bus episodes. It was a great learning experience for all of us on human body and workplace safety. After they got over their fear they became their amazing, empathetic selves. They have been treating me like a queen. It was super cute when my 3 yo told me "let me get the door for you" and tried to work the big car door. And my daughter has been amazing beyond words!!! She didn't let me do anything. She single handedly did everything from laundry to cooking dinner. It has been a slow and really blessed week so far ❤ I always had a tiny bit of worry that my kids can't read or write or do complex mathematics yet. But seeing them handle responsibilities and processing their emotions, i am proud of them. .
(The picture has nothing to do with this post, i wanted some non scary human body related image and this is what i had.)