Latest #wonderful_places Posts
- There’s a season for flourishing.
- Famous for its thousands of orange gates, Fushimi Inari is one the most important shrines in Japan - dedicated to Inari, the Shinto god of rice.
I think it’s safe to say that Rice is a very very very important food staple to the people of Japan (and the rest of Asia). I actually remember when I first married, I was amazed at how much Rice my husband ate (he did grow up in Hong Kong) 😉 #acanelaexpeditions #acanelajapan
- Prometo subir otra vez fotos cool 🤘
- ‘Come at 5am so you can take photo here without people.’ My housemate said 🤦🏻♀️
- - Between the Trees..🌲🌲 -