Latest #womenarestrong Posts
- “We all need someone to lean on.”
If you are fortunate enough to be invited into someone’s birth space, know that you have a special role and how you present yourself can have an impact on the labor. If you are afraid of the birth process, if you are upset at how tired you are, if you feel disappointed at how long it’s taking, or if you are struggling to see your loved one in pain, PLEASE keep it to yourself or consider leaving the room. Your energy has the potential to rub off on the birthing woman making her question her ability to birth when in fact, she is laboring beautifully.
On the other hand, when you are supportive, encouraging, calm, and confident, she will know that she can do it. She will be more at peace, more trusting of her body, and more empowered to labor exactly how she wants to. So let her lean on you and you can give her the fuel she needs to do the most amazing thing. You are so lucky to be able to witness it ♥️
#doula #birth #labor #laboranddelivery #naturalbirth #hospitalbirth #birthteam #dreamteam #confidence #confidenceiscontagious #energyiscontagious #empower #empoweredwomenempowerwomen #leanonme #birthisbeautiful #womenarestrong #birthispowerful #laborsupport #empowering #yourbirthyourway #birthplan #trusttheprocess #youcanbirth #youcandothis #ipreview
- Hands up ladies! After we get jackets, we get take over the world :)
Side note: All MALE feminists are also welcome to join, they will also qualify for jackets 😁
- Mondays are made for two coffees☕️☕️
What's your go-to coffee order?
- American history museum
- Sonya Sotomayor could not have stated it better. Happy Women's History Month!!!⠀
- 🌈It’s getting easier the more I fail! Im stoked to say I am now enjoying the ride of life!! .
- Empaths, your sensitivities are a source of great strength and power! Remember with great power comes responsibility. You are 100% responsible for the tender love and care of your vulnerability, your time, your energy, your emotional bandwidth, your mental space, your social circles of influence. Stand in your power as you prepare for the week. ❤️💪🏽🌺✨🥰
Posted @withrepost • @antonymcosmetics Celebrating the strength of women today and every day ⭐️ Happy #InternationalWomensDay! . . .
Reposting from the wonderful @bioroot