Latest #winterinla Posts
- Art is freedom. Being able to bend things most people see as a straight line. ⚡️⚡️
📷: taken during an LA winter (February 2019)
- O F C O U R S E, the clouds would clear so the sun can shine on the first day of spring🌱✨
Yesterday was the perfect amount of chilly in my neck of the woods (LA✌️)...just right for my fave @desosupplyco fuzzy cowl pullover and an epic cup of warm deliciousness!
This magical concoction I’m sipping is the “Topanga Tottie” - a tasty delight from my fave canyon breakfast joint @thetopangatable
- Fresh Ginger
- Green tea add-in by me!
Now is it just me or does a lovely #mug also
I N S T A N T L Y elevate your sipping experience too?! 🍵💚
// go check out @earthandelement if your mug obsessed like me🥰)
- Yesterday's spring preview had #LA too hype.
- Bars, rings, and ropes... learning to love these things! Need a coach though! Anyone wanna practice with me/teach me? Breaks up the monotony of staying in an indoor gym... And the sun is amazing😁👍
- Workout buddies in Santa Monica 💪🏼😎! It's so inspiring to see how gals and guys here push themselves to the limit. Body and mind transformation, for real! 😉
- (F)irst (L)ove (Y)ourself
The rest will come... 🦋
- Happy St Patrick’s day
- We want to welcome our newest farmer to the Main Street Market: New Life Farms. They grow microgreens in Riverside County and can be found in the north-west portion of the market next to Avila & Sons Farm. We are also excited to share the much-anticipated return of Harry’s Berries to the Sunday market – it’s been a rough year for many farmers, including this customer favorite, with lots of rain which can damage delicate berries. Find Harry’s Berries next to Vang Farm. Last but not least, we have a new musician on the center stage, Jessica Jones. It’s going to be a great market and we can’t wait to see you all there for #sundayfunday! @harrysberries @theofficialjessjones @mainstreetsm @newlife_farms @astrodoughnuts
- Exploring the Hammer Museum with @chenopoulos to start off the weekend! Lots of vibrant colors!
- The more I live in the city the more I realize I belong at the beach... is it possible to completely lose yourself and fall in love with a place at first sight? I did...