Latest #winddownwednesday Posts
- Stepped into Wednesday refreshed, and ready for the day! Energy been 100 since I opened my eyes this morning! Forever grateful for the opportunities that come my way! Blessed 🌸🌸 📸 : @artbykr_
- Wind down Wednesday picks 💆🏼♀️💆🏽♂️
•Rosemary Mint Bar Soap
•Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle
•Plantain Leaf and Lavender Face Mask
- Happy Anniversary to my favorite person! 💕 Nine years ago today we said “I do” in front of 15 people in a tiny chapel in the park. It was the most perfect day. The people that mattered where there. And let’s not forget about this cake…. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Happy Anniversary my love! Thank you for loving me and supporting me! 💕💕💕
- 🦎 Lizard below the lizard 🦎 •
🕉Join me tomorrow evening for #winddownwednesday at the beautiful, serene @alchemy_school_of_yoga for a gentle vinyasa flow class. 🌔We have a full moon brewing, due at the end of the week so this will be a class led with Moon Salutations instead of the usual Sun Salutations. (Any excuse for a bitta ‘ Chandra Namaskar, it’s so lovely and juicy in a good way.🤣💓) ☯️ The class will be a hip focused class, great for accessing the muscles around the hip joint. Believe it or not our hip flexors can shorten and also weaken (may be common if we sit during the day, be it work or lifestyle or just our anatomy, tight hips’). This can create an imbalance in the muscles of the hip joint and can become problematic in other areas of the body.
Our hip flexors are at the front of the hip and it’s not often we get the chance to lengthen and strengthen them. This can then affect the position of the pelvis and in time can become problematic to the lower back .
Wednesday will be all about the hips, moving in ways and remaining in postures in which we can access these areas. There are some amazing postures to learn that you can take home and literally sit with/in while you watch/binge on Netflix.😂💓🦎 •
🕉 If you have taken any of my classes you know I love yoga philosophy and depth within the practice. I really believe it goes far, far beyond the postures and anatomy, but I am fascinated with hips! 😂
And I do truly feel they are an area that require a lot of patience, practice and time.
Time and gravity are my two best props with asanas (poses) working with the hips .
They are my ‘finding comfort in discomfort’ kinda’ practice. And here comes the cheesy yoga realization.... when I work alongside discomfort on my mat, it helps me find comfort in uncomfortable situations off my mat. True story.
We start at 8pm.
We end with relaxation, rest & Meditation. •
#hereigo #ramblingsofayogini #corkyoga #yogaincork #slowdowntommy🐢 #slowdown #flowdown #alchemyschoolofyoga #hipfocus #chandranamaskar #fullmoonyoga #killamoves
- Michelle thinks the best way to wind down in the middle of the week is with half off growler fill-ups and bottles of wine. We couldn’t agree more! Join us as we extend our hours to Wednesday nights! Doors open at 5pm. Enjoy half off this Wednesday and every Wednesday!
Top #winddownwednesday Posts
- The perfect way to enjoy the evening 👌🏽☕️📚🌸