Latest #wherewillwegonext Posts
- Captured my parents from a distance as they explore the Oregon Coast. Goals.
- ▵Straight from the airport and a three hour drive later we just made it to the Nawurlandja lookout for sunset! .
Although you can’t see the actual sunset from this spot, what you can see if the beautiful colours projected onto the rocks across from it. .
Such an amazing way to be welcomed into Kakadu National Park.
- Who doesn’t love a good waterfall?! Well, I hope you guys do because we saw SO many 😍 We’ve nicknamed Oregon “The Waterfall State”. This particular waterfall was a great tip from @samsnaps77 . Swipe 🔛 to see the engineering that was required to get our rig down to the falls after encountering a tree downed across the road 😬😬 #waterfalls #waterfallphotography #naturephoto
- Castle Carcassonne France Tourism #discovertheworld, #doyoutravel, #earthfocus, #houseoftones, #howitravel, #inspiredtravels, #instatravel, #instatraveling, #legotravel, #lifeintravel, #moodygrams, #mytravelaffairs, #mytravelgram, #nature_wizards, #thebestdestinations, #timeoutsociety, #travel_stories, #travelblog, #traveldeeper, #traveldiary_aroundtheworld, #travelgram, #traveling, #travelingram, #travelover, #travelphoto, #vegantravels, #wherewillwegonext, #wonderful_places, #wondermore, #worldofwanderlust
- We took this little chunk for his very first swim the other day. 🥰
He definitely seems to LOVE the water, unlike his 5 year old sister who insists on wearing goggles, even in the bath! 😂
We popped over to @una.stives (the pool there is so lovely) and coupled Lior’s first swim with one of Una’s Dip & Dine sessions (check my Instagram story highlights to find out more about this ☝️☝️).
It was such a lovely experience. 😍
We’re going to try and do a weekly swim here from now on.
Question...is four months old too young for a baby to go to swimming lessons? 🤔
I know they do lessons for babies, but I’d love to hear if it’s worth it? ☺️
- I was THRILLED with this engagement session.
Love is such a fickle thing. I used to carry a big chip on my shoulder for the love that I had had in my life. For love that I felt left me more cut then filled, more abandoned than cared for.
I used to think that love came with strings, attachments, and pain… sad I know. But it was all I had known from a very young age and it wasn’t till I started changing the way I was accepting love that the love I got changed.
I remembered that I’m worth more than any painful parental figure. I’m worth more than being forgotten about, or left in the shadows. I’m worth being loved. Then that’s when the magic happened. I started loving myself.
- Beautiful sunrise in the Canadian Rockies ⛰🌅 .
Glen Boulder | Explore the Wild
- This was one of my favorite sunsets last year. We arrived to the top of this hike and were completely covered in clouds. Right before sunset, they all dissipated, revealing this epic view of Mount Rainier. She sure does look pretty from up close.. if only @reneeroaming wasn’t there blocking the view 🤷🏻♂️
- Missing the sun today so remembering the warmth it brings and layers it gives to a photo!
- Từ khi chui rúc ra khỏi lớp đất đá của vùng cao nguyên đất đỏ, cây mãi mãi ở yên một chỗ. Cây ngày ngày lớn lên, chẳng sợ già cỗi, chẳng sợ lầm đường lạc lối, nhưng cây mãi cô đơn....
Đến đêm thì tan ra trong bóng tối ở cái vùng điện đèn vẫn chưa tới.... May thay đêm nay là trăng rằm, cái ánh sáng hiu hắt phản chiếu để in cái dáng hình nặng trĩu xuống mặt đường.... Hơi lay lắc, hơi thoi thóp bởi cái bóng ấy đổ dài,đổ gục cái thân hình gầy guộc, thẳng đứng....
Cái màn đêm nơi đây hạ cũng như đông, quanh năm dạo chơi với sương giá....
Nhưng mặt trời thì cứ thích ra đi rồi ghé lại, cũng chẳng phải vì nhớ nhung, chẳng phải vì quen biết.... Ánh sáng với nó phải chăng chỉ là sự soi sáng! Không, ánh sáng là cả cuộc đời nó....
Nhưng cái cây kia mãi mãi vẫn chỉ là một dáng hình quen thuộc như hàng triệu cái dáng hình trên khắp cái dải đất cuộn tròn ....
( Cây đi tìm nắng - Thổ )
Thổ nói chuyện với cây rồi nghe cây kể lại ➕➕➕ #naturelover #wekeepmoments #wondermore #wherewillwegonext #neverstopexploring #liveoutdoors #letsgosomewhere #travelingpost #lifeofadventures #wowplanet #welivetoexplore #beautifuldestinations #forest #adventuretime #enjoy #summer #peaceful #awesome #vietnam #dalat #dalattrip #hoasondientrang #vietnamcharm #blue #sky #and #me ✖✖✖
- Just a couple of loggers.
- If you can't run through a field of wheat like a crazy thing where can you?!
- may we enjoy what’s in front of us
- When The Party’s Over - Billie Eilish
- Reflection - June 2016 🏔
In the distance lie snowcapped mountain peaks, slowly metamorphosizing into lush green forest covered slopes.
The chirping of birds coupled with the ambient roar of the creek have put me into a state of tranquility as I sit here on the mountain side.
The joy that I feel in the mountains is unlike any other feeling in the world.
The presence of the mountains and the blue sky above my head welcomes me home.
It's almost as though I never left.
The scent of pine needles invokes memories of past experiences in the forest.
The purple hue of the wildflowers contrasts the harsh, rugged nature of the dried up soil beneath.
The cracks in the earth tell a tale of drought and desperation, yet the song of the birds and the scent of the flowers offers hope.
The rain will come again.
I'm inspired by the ever present perseverance of the forest;
clinging to life, yet never forsaking beauty.
I'm motivated by this idea.
Even in the moments of crisis, my life emits the light and beauty of a being that is perfectly made.
I can hold onto this hope - this optimism;
dependent on the forces of which I cannot see.
I use my mind's eye to look beyond the doubt that buries me;
clinging to a desire to show my soul's true intention.
I want to live in beauty and hope.
I want to sing like the birds and radiate light and color as the wildflowers stand out amongst the dried up remains of a life once lost.
- Three bull African elephants move through the tall grasslands near Kazinga, Uganda. Despite regular waves of civil unrest through much of the region, this part of Uganda has incredible tusk bearing bulls. Uganda has never been known for its beautiful large bull elephants (and many of Africa’s largest elephants are found in Kruger, Kenya and parts of Botswana) so I was incredibly happy to see these! Let’s spread the word that the tusks of elephants belong to them only, not in trinkets, carvings and jewellery! 🐘
Video 📹 by @alexbraczkowski
#adventureclub #adventureawaits #adventures #hikers #wherewillwegonext #hiketheworld
Top #wherewillwegonext Posts
- One perk of Aaron traveling so much for work is that we get to cash in on his Marriott points at an amazing resort like this one. @solazresortloscabos was all kinds of incredible, which made it hard to want to leave the resort. We had our own plunge pool on our back patio (I feel like I need one of these in my life now), the grounds were basically a desert botanical garden, the architecture was stunning and the views over the Sea of Cortez were magic, especially at sunset. #notsponsored, we just loved it that much.
- 🇮🇹 Montalcino, Italia: I wished I lived a life where my daily exercise was biking through Brunello wine country admiring views of picturesque hill towns!
Truth be told this was actually not as much exercise as it could’ve been because we opted for electric bikes! Our host at our B&B strongly recommended them given how hilly Montalcino and the surrounding area is. They were 35€/day each, much cheaper than getting a private driver! (Driving our rental car was not an option due to the vino.)
If you’re in Montalcino I definitely recommend the shop we used, Ferramata Montalcinese. The bikes were brand new, pickup was quick, and they worked like a dream! I always was afraid with an ebike you’d have a lever to control the speed, making it easy to lose control, but the motor just kicks in when you’re pedaling. If you stop moving your feet, you still coast, but the motor stops. Not sure if all e-bikes are like this, but it was perfect and easy to pick up immediately! [Taken May 24, 2019] #hungerlustitaly #biondisantimontalcino #brunello #ebike
- Beautiful sunrise in the Canadian Rockies ⛰🌅 .
Glen Boulder | Explore the Wild