Latest #westsweden Posts
- As hunting season draws to an end, have no fear, our freezer is full of treasures! @oijared_resort
- Weekend excursion tip: @lillingcottage on the archipelago island #Hönö. Here you can enjoy delicious (and pretty-looking) food, shop some beautiful interior and buy home flowers and plants 🌱 Have a great weekend everyone #westsweden
- Some frames from a recent photo shoot for @followthevikings.
Let's hope the viking blot, or sacrifice, was for a early spring!
A blot could be dedicated to any of the many gods, to the spirits of the land or to ancestors.
Did you know most Vikings were farmers? Life on a Viking farm required lots of hard, constant work.
The Vikings did explor, they traded, settled and yes, raided, as far south as the Middle East. But over 90 percent of Vikings lived on their farms in small villages, and when they did sail out it was largely for exploration and trade.
- Longing for some green🌱
- The wilderness of Dalsland, the unique archipelago of Bohuslän and the beautiful plains of Västergötland in spring, when the warm weather returns, the snowdrops are in bloom and the air is invigoratingly fresh. Spring is finally here and we have listed the highlights for this spring in West Sweden – see link in bio! #westsweden 🌸🌱🌤 Photo: Roger Borgelid
- The most beautiful subway stations in Stockholm.