Latest #weroamgermany Posts
- In the final hours of the day, before it must cease and make room for its successor, the day becomes vain and presents itself in its most beautiful colours. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Unfortunately the path to the Rangsdorfer See is closed and I only can see it from afar. A few ducks annexed this strap of lake to breed and bath.
But wouldn’t it make a perfect point to jump into the lake? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📍 Rangsdorfer See ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(Unbeauftrage Werbung, da Verlinkgung)
- "So avoid using the word 'very' because it’s lazy. A man is not 'very tired', he is 'exhausted'. Don’t use 'very sad', use 'morose'. Language was invented for one reason boys—to woo women—and, in that endeavour, laziness will not do. It also won’t do in your essays."
- N. H. Kleinbaum
How much more inspirational can you get on a very lazy Saturday afternoon 😉
Top #weroamgermany Posts
- Throwback to some of my favorite adventures with my all time favorite company @sackclothxashes ✨ Their soft and cozy blankets are my number one essential to bring with me to Iceland, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada, Austria... you name it. They make me feel at home even when I’m thousands of miles away from my actual home. On a side note: my friends from Sackcloth and ashes are launching something exciting next month, can’t tell you more but I’m really stoked about it! 🏕 (Werbung)
- Bis Ende des Jahres bleiben uns noch 166 Tage übrig(das ist weniger als 6 Monate😳)Was würdet ihr noch gerne in diesem Jahr unbedingt erleben/ erreichen?😍
- Walking down the line.
- Few moments from the short summer I got in Iceland. Blacks, flowers and bunnies. Some difference from the winters, that seem to last forever in this country. #Iceland
- What you can see here: me enjoying a mythical sunrise at a perfectly reflecting lake with a thick layer of clouds slowly moving into this magical serene scene. ✨
Not pictured: getting up at 1am after approximately 90mins of sleep, hiking 11kms with 700m elevation gain through the dark, me screaming in panic at a bird I had mistaken for a wolverine, a muddy trail, blisters on my feet, wet grass so high that everything from my shirt to my toes got completely soaked, and us almost turning around shortly before we reached the lake because the freezing wind picked up quite a lot. 🥶
And I would do it all over again, because as much as I did not wanna wake up in the morning, for moments like these followed by a hot cup of chocolate it pays off. ☕️ Easily one of my top five sunrises this year.
- Ten days ago I set out to explore some lesser-known places in Norway. What I found were diverse landscapes like white sand beaches, massive mountains and clear blue lakes illuminated beautifully by the midnight sun.