#wellness Instagram Photos & Videos

wellness - 25.7m posts

Latest #wellness Posts

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • I am officially post workout gross and I鈥檓 am 馃挴 ok with that ..... mainly because no one is here to see me and judge my grossness lmao!  I鈥檓 sweaty and out of breath and I am laying here on my floor thinking ...... you can do it Michelle ..... just stand up and walk to that shower ..... lol  I just need a minute to appreciate how much work I put into today鈥檚 workout, even though towards the end I just collapsed to the floor because I couldn鈥檛 take anymore lol.  A sign of a really good workout in my books lol happy hump day!
..
#wednesday #cardio #ermagerd #cardioishardio #sweat #insanitymax30 #icandothis #fitness #wellness #health
  • I am officially post workout gross and I鈥檓 am 馃挴 ok with that ..... mainly because no one is here to see me and judge my grossness lmao! I鈥檓 sweaty and out of breath and I am laying here on my floor thinking ...... you can do it Michelle ..... just stand up and walk to that shower ..... lol I just need a minute to appreciate how much work I put into today鈥檚 workout, even though towards the end I just collapsed to the floor because I couldn鈥檛 take anymore lol. A sign of a really good workout in my books lol happy hump day!
    ..
    #wednesday #cardio #ermagerd #cardioishardio #sweat #insanitymax30 #icandothis #fitness #wellness #health
  •  1  0  19 seconds ago
  • Nos 煤ltimos anos o avan莽o tecnol贸gico, assim como as press玫es sociais, tem contribu铆do para o aumento da ansiedade na popula莽茫o em geral.
.
A pr谩tica regular de exerc铆cios f铆sicos podem produzir efeitos antidepressivos e ansiol铆ticos e proteger o organismo contra doen莽as.
.
Definir um diagn贸stico de ansiedade envolve considera莽玫es importantes em rela莽茫o ao contexto, sintomas, sinais e hist贸rico do indiv铆duo, sendo tarefa do m茅dico ou terapeuta.
.
Exerc铆cios f铆sicos de intensidade baixa e moderada s茫o op莽玫es de tratamento coadjuvante da ansiedade.
.
A atividade f铆sica estimula o organismo a produzir endorfina, horm么nio respons谩vel pela sensa莽茫o de alegria e bem estar. Al茅m de produzir, entre outros, adrenalina e serotonina.
.
Adrenalina: em excesso est谩 relacionada 脿 mau humor, estresse generalizado, ansiedade e at茅 doen莽as card铆acas. Exerc铆cios que estimulam excessivamente a produ莽茫o de adrenalina n茫o s茫o indicados em casos de crises ou tratamento de transtornos de ansiedade.
.
Endorfina: horm么nio que gera a sensa莽茫o de recompensa, prazer e bem estar. 脡 produzido em grande quantidade nas atividades prazerosas e est谩 associado ao relaxamento, al铆vio e contentamento. Ao ser liberada pelo corpo, a endorfina aumenta a disposi莽茫o f铆sica e mental do indiv铆duo e melhora a resist锚ncia imunol贸gica.
.
Quando o exerc铆cio 茅 prescrito de forma adequada por um profissional (ou uma equipe multidisciplinar) esses horm么nios agem em conjunto, permitindo que o indiv铆duo realize a atividade com seguran莽a e conforto.
.
As atividades mais adequadas para aliviar crises e sintomas de ansiedade s茫o: Caminhada, Yoga, Medita莽茫o, Relaxamento, Pilates, Alongamento, Dan莽a, etc. .
Sendo que, quando bem orientada, outras atividades podem ser utilizadas. Pois o profissional dever谩 prescrever o exerc铆cio pensando al茅m das normas t茅cnicas, tamb茅m levando em considera莽茫o a prefer锚ncia e o bem estar geral do indiv铆duo.
.
#tag #transtornodeansiedade #ansiedade #sa煤de #saudemental #estilodevidasaudavel #estilodevida #dicasdesaude #bemestar #wellness #fitness #atividadefisica #qualidadedevida
  • Nos 煤ltimos anos o avan莽o tecnol贸gico, assim como as press玫es sociais, tem contribu铆do para o aumento da ansiedade na popula莽茫o em geral.
    .
    A pr谩tica regular de exerc铆cios f铆sicos podem produzir efeitos antidepressivos e ansiol铆ticos e proteger o organismo contra doen莽as.
    .
    Definir um diagn贸stico de ansiedade envolve considera莽玫es importantes em rela莽茫o ao contexto, sintomas, sinais e hist贸rico do indiv铆duo, sendo tarefa do m茅dico ou terapeuta.
    .
    Exerc铆cios f铆sicos de intensidade baixa e moderada s茫o op莽玫es de tratamento coadjuvante da ansiedade.
    .
    A atividade f铆sica estimula o organismo a produzir endorfina, horm么nio respons谩vel pela sensa莽茫o de alegria e bem estar. Al茅m de produzir, entre outros, adrenalina e serotonina.
    .
    Adrenalina: em excesso est谩 relacionada 脿 mau humor, estresse generalizado, ansiedade e at茅 doen莽as card铆acas. Exerc铆cios que estimulam excessivamente a produ莽茫o de adrenalina n茫o s茫o indicados em casos de crises ou tratamento de transtornos de ansiedade.
    .
    Endorfina: horm么nio que gera a sensa莽茫o de recompensa, prazer e bem estar. 脡 produzido em grande quantidade nas atividades prazerosas e est谩 associado ao relaxamento, al铆vio e contentamento. Ao ser liberada pelo corpo, a endorfina aumenta a disposi莽茫o f铆sica e mental do indiv铆duo e melhora a resist锚ncia imunol贸gica.
    .
    Quando o exerc铆cio 茅 prescrito de forma adequada por um profissional (ou uma equipe multidisciplinar) esses horm么nios agem em conjunto, permitindo que o indiv铆duo realize a atividade com seguran莽a e conforto.
    .
    As atividades mais adequadas para aliviar crises e sintomas de ansiedade s茫o: Caminhada, Yoga, Medita莽茫o, Relaxamento, Pilates, Alongamento, Dan莽a, etc. .
    Sendo que, quando bem orientada, outras atividades podem ser utilizadas. Pois o profissional dever谩 prescrever o exerc铆cio pensando al茅m das normas t茅cnicas, tamb茅m levando em considera莽茫o a prefer锚ncia e o bem estar geral do indiv铆duo.
    .
    #tag #transtornodeansiedade #ansiedade #sa煤de #saudemental #estilodevidasaudavel #estilodevida #dicasdesaude #bemestar #wellness #fitness #atividadefisica #qualidadedevida
  •  1  0  20 seconds ago
  • Siamo l'unica palestra in cui anche le automobili riescono ad imparare gli hand stand push ups.

Capiamo la fretta di rimettersi in forma per l'estate, ma la prossima volta suonate il campanello o mandateci un messaggio!

#BeardedSkull #gym #fitness #wellness #car #healthy #motivation
  • Siamo l'unica palestra in cui anche le automobili riescono ad imparare gli hand stand push ups.

    Capiamo la fretta di rimettersi in forma per l'estate, ma la prossima volta suonate il campanello o mandateci un messaggio!

    #BeardedSkull #gym #fitness #wellness #car #healthy #motivation
  •  1  0  21 seconds ago
  • Someone wanted my breakfast this morning 馃檲馃惗 Day 3 of the health kick starts with a broccoli and cheese (馃悜) omelette. Only one side of my grill works properly, can you tell 馃槀馃檲
  • Someone wanted my breakfast this morning 馃檲馃惗 Day 3 of the health kick starts with a broccoli and cheese (馃悜) omelette. Only one side of my grill works properly, can you tell 馃槀馃檲
  •  0  1  33 seconds ago
  • LIVING THE DIETLESS LIFESTYLE

Have you ever wondered why there are so many diets out there?

If there was one that worked all the others would be redundant. Instead, we get new, trendy diets every year, yet we get more and more obese. All diets fail and here are the main reasons why: 
One Size Fits All Diets offer a one-size-fits-all solution BUT what works for one person might have no effect or be a disaster for another.

Willpower Driven The Willpower comes from the conscious mind, regulating only 5% of our behaviour. What about the other 95%? Short Lived Diets might show weight loss but are short-lived. Sustainable results can only be achieved by changing your eating habits.

Limiting Beliefs Diets do not take into account our limiting beliefs about food or our bodies.

How Is My Solution Different? Everyone has a different genetic makeup and we all have a different psychological relationship with food.Working with you, I will create a personalised plan that is easy to follow. I will help you to develop a healthy relationship with food, so you can say goodbye to yo-yo dieting and finally end your battle with food 馃尡

STOP DIETING AND START BUILDING HEALTHY EATING HABITS! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE 2019 YOUR YEAR TO SHINE!
.
.
.
#dietlesslifestyle #dietlesseating #healthymind 
#nutrition #nutritionist #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #diet #foodallergies #foodintolerances #wellness #wholisticlifestyle #healthychoices #healthandwellness #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyfoodrelationship #bossbabe
  • LIVING THE DIETLESS LIFESTYLE

    Have you ever wondered why there are so many diets out there?

    If there was one that worked all the others would be redundant. Instead, we get new, trendy diets every year, yet we get more and more obese. All diets fail and here are the main reasons why:
    One Size Fits All Diets offer a one-size-fits-all solution BUT what works for one person might have no effect or be a disaster for another.

    Willpower Driven The Willpower comes from the conscious mind, regulating only 5% of our behaviour. What about the other 95%? Short Lived Diets might show weight loss but are short-lived. Sustainable results can only be achieved by changing your eating habits.

    Limiting Beliefs Diets do not take into account our limiting beliefs about food or our bodies.

    How Is My Solution Different? Everyone has a different genetic makeup and we all have a different psychological relationship with food.Working with you, I will create a personalised plan that is easy to follow. I will help you to develop a healthy relationship with food, so you can say goodbye to yo-yo dieting and finally end your battle with food 馃尡

    STOP DIETING AND START BUILDING HEALTHY EATING HABITS! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE 2019 YOUR YEAR TO SHINE!
    .
    .
    .
    #dietlesslifestyle #dietlesseating #healthymind
    #nutrition #nutritionist #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #diet #foodallergies #foodintolerances #wellness #wholisticlifestyle #healthychoices #healthandwellness #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyfoodrelationship #bossbabe
  •  0  0  39 seconds ago