Latest #weightlifting Posts
- A great battle is a terrible thing," the old knight said, "but in the midst of blood and carnage, there is sometimes also beauty, beauty that could break your heart.
- Some recent lifts.
395lbs/179kg for a set of 7 on backsquat. wooo gettin strong again.
Easy Hang Power Snatch triples at 165lbs/75kg.
A very angry 245lb/111kg Power Clean+Hang Clean+Jerk complex because my hands were shredded and I felt like shit.
A PR Snatch double at 205lbs/93kg that looks AWFUL for many reasons such as: my hip is a lil injured so my bottom position feels bad, my hands are destroyed (see pics after), I'm super tired, and I'm just generally a shitty weightlifter. but w/e a PR is a PR.
#weightlifting #squat #backsquat #snatch #PR #powersnatch #hangsnatch #clean #powerclean #hangclean #jerk #cleanandjerk
- Circus on a Wednesday? 🎪
Single star and bucket drop practice.
- Sometimes people in my gym are weirdly surprised to learn I have a child and I always think it’s because they can hear the music I listen to when I work out. 🤦🏼♀️ #truth 😂😂
- Testing week continues with a 1 Rep Max Bench Press and the WOD “Get Smart!” For Time:
30 Bench Press (135/95)
30/24 Cal Bike
20 Bench Press
20/16 Cal Bike
10 Bench Press
10/8 Cal Bike
Our community is seeing a swath of personal records! From a Front Squat PRs, to faster workout times, weight loss, and muscle gain!
Come check us out to catch on this wave of personal progress!
- 18-го июня состоялся Исполком ФТАР. Заседание проходило в здании Олимпийского комитета. Были приняты важные решения по ряду вопросов. В том числе решением Исполкома был назначен новый председатель дисциплинарного комитета (Платошечкин Николай Иванович) и вице-президент по работе с сборными командами России (Аниканов Геннадий Викторович), создана рабочая группа по подготовке к Европа’20, по структуре секретариата ФТАР и др. #agapitovm #eleikosport #weightlifting
- #fuel 💥yummy home cooked #dinner Veggies Brussels sprouts and mushroom 🍃🍄💪🏾😍🔥😋😋😜✨✨✨ #eathealthy, #nutrition, #beauty, #fitgirls, #fitnesswomen, #fitness, #momwholifts, #easymeals, #gains, #shredded, #weightlifting, #gymlife, #crossfit, #fitfam, #fitlife, #yoga, #instagood, #foodie, #fitness, #fitfam, #nutrition, #motivation, #homecooking, #yum, #lovefood, #delicious
- A big happy birthday to one of our community leaders @joshchuah ! A good friend and ambassador for our brand values! Working hard and helping others ☺️ Celebrate today with cake mate 😂🙌 Photos by @nancy_truong
- Been a while since I’ve video’d my workouts. Sad to see so many cuts and shreds gone... but excited for the opportunity to rebuild and come back stronger and better than before. Half way through the week all. Keep pushing! ✌🏼🖤
- Strongmen are allowed to pulled suited and hitch, and that's 440 kg (968 lbs)!!
- Ugh! This is so embarrassing to show, BUT it is part of the journey. 🌄 Music is good tho! 🤗 Love this song. 🎶
Anyway... tonight I worked on the latissimus dorsi. The largest muscle in the upper body. The latissimus dorsi is responsible for extension, adduction, transverse extension also known as horizontal abduction, flexion from an extended position, and (medial) internal rotation of the shoulder joint. ..yeah, got that from Wiki. Haha!
One of the muscles I need a lot of training on, is the latissimus dorsi. After losing over 80 lbs, there is a lot to focus on, in that area of my body. Nonetheless, I am going to continue working on myself, keep on training the latissimus dorsi and await the results! . Saw some really cool videos here on IG, on how to train the latissimus dorsi. I will look 👀 into them and keep on moving forward! ➡️
#GetFit #FitLife #fitness
#FitnessMotivation #FitnessAddict #GetStrong #GirlsWhoLift #GymLife
#GymTime #NoPainNoGain #Weights
#WeightLifting #workoutwednesday #nolimit #gymrat #livingmybestlife
- Arms, we out. Shoulders and back are still sore from Monday! That’s all your girls got for tonight. I’m tired af #weightloss #weightlifting
Top #weightlifting Posts
- Sun almost as bright as the future.
My vision for the future is my motivation. Having a proper vision is essential (at least to me) for planning and knowing what i need to do to bring that vision to life. Although motivation is temporary, I enjoy and love the challenge of developing infinite discipline. This is because motivation might give you ideas and get you out of bed per-say, but discipline is what kicks in when you don’t want to do something, what takes you for the long run. The long route, that is what will get me there. Getting closer to goals and Striving for a better me everyday. That is my passion.
- Anyone else obsessed with breakfast for dinner? 🌖✨😋
- Taking a stroll to the finish line🚶♂️
- 2 days until my birthdayyyyy 🥳💜
Fitness update 👇🏼👇🏼
I started tracking my food about a week and a half ago, just bc I was curious how many calories I was eating & if I was meeting my protein intake. I’m not following a certain diet nor am I restrictive with my food, but I am glad I did this. I like seeing if I hit my protein intake or not & it’s made me realize that I can eat A LOT more food since I’m currently in a caloric surplus. Oh & tracking my calories also taught be that I CAN eat yummy desserts & NOT feel guilty (as long as they fit my macros) 🍭🍩🍪🧁🍨
Soooo if you have ever thought about tracking your food, I recommend to at least try it out 💁🏼♀️💁🏼♀️
- A week and a half left of being an intern.. .
of anesthesia rotation
at least we’re moving forward and are another year closer.
- Back check in! My focus for the next couple months is rebuilding my back. I got a little lazy with it and I am ready to get it more defined. I am a little sunburned. Any tips on how to target the middle back? Especially to flatten the scapula? Thanks in advance! #wingedscapula #backday #longwingspan #tinybones