Latest #weddingflowers Posts
- ***BOUQUET TRANSFORMATION*** Have a wedding bouquet or a special bouquet you have left to dry out and do not know what to do with it?
Getting married and wondering what to do with your bouquet after your big day?
Want to do something unique with your bouquet that you can truly enjoy for a lifetime?
I know when I got married and I spent good amount of money on my bouquet I did not want to just have it left out to dry collecting dust, mites and mold. I looked at ideas on websites but nothing really made me go "oh yes!". I wanted it to be transformed like I was on my wedding day as it is truly a day that changes your life. It is then I thought to myself, why don't I literally transform my bouquet to represent the transformation I went through? So I got my bouquet, took it apart and created an art piece that every time I look at I literally smile with the memories and love it represents.
So for yourself I can do the same! I will customize your bouquet into your very own art piece that you can enjoy that is well protected from mites and mold so that your flowers can be enjoyed forever! I find this a unique service as I am using your own flowers for your own new art piece and to me that is something really special. Let me transform it to represent your own transformation and the beauty of starting your new journey!
- using ONLY your bouquet it is arranged and glued onto a 40cm canvas of your chosen shape (heart, oval, circle or rectangle).
- Flowers spray painted and sealed. I can leave them natural, however my style is bold so I go with gold, cream, silver and white. I truly find these colour to be whimsical and precious that make the art piece stand out.
- Pay no shipping and I even refund you what it cost to send me you bouquet.
#wedding #bride #art #bouquet #flowers #roses #love #driedflowers #passion #transformation #weddingphotography #weddingflowers #weddingdress
- gifts from my magnolia tree✨
- I just love this piece. I think it looks like flower confetti in a frame 🎉 Available now in the Etsy shop 🌸
- Estes Park Elopement // Spring 2019
- Can’t stop sharing pics from this session because these two were so much fun. 💫
- 🌳 🌷 Spring feels like a long way away at the mo - & I’m the kind of girl that would be so happy for it to be forever spring. Why? Because Spring = AMAZING blossom like this, creating the most beautiful wedding back drop 😍. #saritathecelebrant #melbournecelebrantsarita
- “Where there is love there is life.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
Top #weddingflowers Posts
- Не успели выложить , как их раскупили . Завтра будут вновь #мини_мелочижизни .
Можно заказать , написав нам в what’s app ( ссылка в шапке профиля )
Стоимость цветочного комплимента -1600 руб
- Hi friends, clients, and other vendors ❤️ I’ve been eyeball deep in flowers and if I owe you an email, it’ll be coming to ya in the next 24 hours. I do everything myself from estimates + mood boards to personally answering all of your inquiries and emails to flower orders and designing the flowers so it can be a little overwhelming at times. Thank you for all your patience ✨
Here’s another shot of Roxy’s bouquet from our @vibianaevents wedding with @twineevents. Shout out to @thistleoakfloralco and @yvette_tenney for helping me yesterday. #wildmusefloral
- THE WEDDING VLOG IS LIVE! Currently reading and responding to your incredible comments! Thank you all so much for all of your love and support, we feel so lucky to have you all by our side ✨✨✨