Latest #waterfallwednesday Posts
- Another day without a plan. This is by far the most spectacular waterfall we’ve discovered in Australia. There’s just something magical about standing at the foot of a waterfall this tall surrounded by lush rainforest. Best enjoyed all by yourself 🤫 #protestersfalls #visitnsw #waterfallchasing
- Here's a wider shot of my last #waterfallwednesday post, this makes it a bit easier to appreciate how the surrounding forest sort of hides this from view until the last minute.
⬇️Affordable Prints & Frames ⬇️
- Happy National Park Week 🥳
America’s best idea 🙌🏼😉 Today the parks are free so I bet our beautiful public lands will be busy😁 Is anyone going to a Nat Park today? I’m eagerly waiting to explore Yellowstone and Grand Teton next month 🤩 if you have recommendations for me, send them my way 🙏🏻 ✨This photo was taken in @cuyahogavalleynps
- Thanks to some shipping errors, I have two 16x24" prints for sale at $45 each, including shipping.
The first shot is sunset on Christmas Eve from Bristol Beach In Falmouth, MA.
The second shot is St Mary Falls in @glaciernps.
DM me if you're interested!
- A few months ago after the rainstorms... Millard Falls, a hidden gem near by home. Excellent short hike for kids and dogs with a lot trees and shades. One mile out and back with a tricky trail and it’s obstacles (creek crossings, uneven trail, boulders and logs). Watch for rattle snakes, frogs, salamanders and bobcats. Dog friendly trail. Leashed your dog and scoop your dogs poop. Leave not trace just foot prints. © 2019-2013 by Vladimir Ballesteros Moreno @v_ball_moreno @vlachobacanphotography All rights reserved. Images, videos, photos of Model @bluetheterriermix
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including reposting, screenshooting, copying, saving or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the creator.
For permission requests, write to the publisher.
#hikingdog #forestbathing #bluethehikingdog #hikingadventures #dogshiking #getoutdoors #dogsinnature #scruffydog #scruffyterrier #terriersofinstagram #terriermixes #terriers #wildandscenic #findyourtrail #trails50 #makeyoursplash #angelesnationalforest #millardcanyon #southernCAwaterfalls #chasingwaterfalls #hikinglover #traildog #outdoorswithdogs #millardcanyonfalls
#millardfalls #southerncaliforniawaterfalls #californiawaterfalls #waterfalls #worldofwaterfalls #waterfallwednesday
- The Earth has music for those who listen.
- Gusher.... mmmm gushers 🍬
- Had high hopes of going shooting at some canyons and grabbing a few sunrise sunsets this long weekend but I end up in bed with a sinus infection which won't go away. So hopefully everyone else is out there having a ripper time.
Also gives me time to decide what to do with my account (between throbbing sinus headaches) as I'm still pondering merging 2 into one to make my life easier but having sold some prints etc now I think it's prob better off the way it is for now, and trying to keep 1 a bit more professional even tho I have no idea what I'm doing. And to ponder looking for sponsors or whatever people do / go about it (feel free to dm if you know)
Hopefully the Easter bunny was kind to everyone and you got out doing what you love. Or atleast got bucket loads of chocolate.
- Iguaçu Falls Argentina side
🌎 Cataratas Do Iguaçu
- Divine light
During my nearly 2 weeks in Olympic National Park I often revisited subjects a second or third time if I wasn't head over heels with the results. This was my second visit at Willaby Falls and man did it deliver! The lighting was rather flat a few days previous, but on this day I was experiencing dappled sunlight and the occasional sun beam. I needed to be patient, get the composition I was after and be ready if the lighting presented itself.
- Revisiting this wonder today (contrary to TLC’s advice) #tb
- Already patiently waiting for this, and all the other falls to start flowing again!
- Wish me luck on my test today! 👊📚