Latest #visitatlanta Posts
- Where is the most unexpected place you’ve found an expression of art?
I had fun @MondayNight Garage even though I don’t drink beer. For the beer drinkers, they have all of their beers on tap, even the ones that are hard to find. For the kiddos, there is a play area with toys. There are even plenty of board games for the bigger kids to play including a shuffle board table.
There are tables and seating of all shapes and sizes to fit any group that you want to bring along with you. Just grab your food and drink and find a spot that speaks to you. 📷
Best of all, there are dinosaurs everywhere, including this mural by ajdewitt that is located inside the Garage.
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dad’s out there!
Where is the most unexpected place you’ve found an expression of art? © 2019 Nina Zee
- “We won’t remember the days but we will remember the moments.” Heard that quote today @worldofcocacola and it resonated with me! ✨We are making memories exploring Atlanta this weekend! We’ve had so much fun seeing the @braves win last night, riding the @skyviewatl ,all things🏈 @cfbhall and stuffing ourselves silly complete with milkshakes @buckheaddiner
Think we’ll call it a night and snuggle up @waatlanta ✨See more of our adventures in my stories and Atlanta highlight tab! Have you been to Atlanta? Anything that’s a must see?
#kidfriendlyatlanta #ad #hiltonsofatlanta
- North Georgia Trout, Black Rice, Black Truffle Vinaigrette, Button Chanterelles
- Chef’s Special - North Georgia Trout, Black Rice, Black Truffle Vinaigrette, Button Chanterelles
- Jimmy Koulouris has been with Zesto for 45 years! His favorite food at Zesto is a cheeseburger & chicken thigh. Say hi to Jimmy at our East Atlanta location 👋🏼 #zestoatl70th
- White has always been my go to.... ⚪️
- Wandering in a concrete jungle, mesmerized by the beauty of sunsets! .
I’m not a city person by any means these days, but it was fun to hang with @just.in.kas as she made me walk 10 miles around the city showing me different spots. It’s nice to be able to get out of the woods and enjoy a little more of my home state.
- What is the most unusual thing you have seen in a grocery store?
Located in Buckhead, Georgia is the Disco Kroger. Its fame goes back to the 80’s when there was a club that was located next door to it called the Limelight. It attracted celebrities like Andy Warhol, Grace Jones, Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Farrah Fawcett, and Burt Reynolds (I know, OMG!). When the Limelight closed, it was replaced by another hot nightclub, Rupert’s. Opening today in this location is Nickelodeon Slime City which is a pop-up experience which will be here until September.
But I digress… 📷 VTML fact: 📷What makes this Disco Kroger, there is a disco ball inside which used to hang inside the Limelight. Don’t believe me, google it! So crazy right?!?! This Kroger was once one of the first 24-hour groceries in Atlanta and people would wander in from next door at all hours so that is how the store got its name and it stuck. I never went to it (it was long gone before I was ever able to go) but I knew the name.
On the side of the building where Slime City is the Disco Kroger mural.
So, what is the most unusual thing you have seen in a grocery store? © 2019 Nina Zee
- A estas alturas de mi vida... volverme cuerda, sería una locura. 💃🏻
- Like Father, Like Son
- Every vote counts to help us reach our goal in the @cntraveler Readers’ Choice Awards. Let’s get that No. 1 spot for the Hotels & Resorts category! 😁 #linkinbio
- Dear Atlanta,
It's been a fun two months. You made me nervous, worried, happy, and jump for joy all in the same day, week after week. I was cooped up in a training center for hours on end with a group of amazingly smart and talented people, who may have panicked way more than I liked, but I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for opening your arms to me and welcoming me with delicious BBQ, yummy Pho, beautiful hikes, late nights downtown, rooftop views, and the friendly faces who call you home. I was scared to leave the comfortable confines of Chicago and try something new, but I knew I wouldn't be happy staying where I was and needed to move on. Thank you for introducing me to the best dramatic roommate @eden_official96. Thank you for giving me over 100 new friends. Thank you for giving me a job that'll help me travel the world. Thank you for sneaking in the most beautiful surprise of all, too. 🙂🙃
Until next time, Atlanta!
#visitatlanta #georgia #atlanta #travel #lookup #jump #getupandgo #taketherisk
- Treat yourself Friday with the spot that brings you breakfast tacos and coffee all day long. 🌮☕️⠀
- Find beauty and authenticity at none other than this little slice of paradise located just a short drive from Atlanta. Lake Oconee boasts an abundance of Southern Charm featuring community-friendly events throughout the summer months like live music at the Boathouse, downtown shopping, and much more! Are you ready to vacation like a local this summer? ☀️
📸 | @visitlakeoconeega
- Quick coffee stop in ATL > off to NASH next ✨ excited for all the adventures with @espitz this weekend!!
- We are headed to you Sandy Springs! Come chill out this Saturday, June 15 from 11am-2pm as @medicalsportsmassage hosts the Cryo Show Down! Link ☝🏽
We’ll also have our Atlanta Exclusive Tee “FILA”👉🏽 RSVP for a free raffle ticket
- Through the end of the weekend we are having our Friends & Family 20% OFF promotion online and in stores!
Now is definitely the time to stock up on those delicious ice teas for the summer!!
Top #visitatlanta Posts
- It is a beautiful day, don't let it away! 🌹 #ad I'm so happy to be enjoying this warm weather with a refreshing new twist on delicious, Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla! Yeah, Coca-Cola is adding to their existing flavors with the NEW Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla, also available in Zero Sugar ✨ It's so delicious and definitely my new favorite flavor 😋 Stop by your local @krogerco and choose one of the new @cocacola flavors! #CocaColaatKroger #kroger #spring #summer
- I am going to ask this guy to open my jars when I can’t 🐙
- Let’s go back to Atlanta, shall we? Flora/Fauna ATL (@florafaunaatl) looks like a plant shop I could spend a few hours in 😍. Thanks for tagging #plantyplaces @plantypaws! Flora/Fauna is listed on my Planty Places blog page, AKA your Planty Travel Guide (link in profile), along with hundreds of other public plant-filled spaces around the world. Tag your pics or send your stories for share! 📸 @plantypaws
- ATLANTA | Located on the BeltLine (see my last post), @newrealmbrewing is a great local brewey with a rooftop that features amazing views across downtown. 🏙️
I visited for their trivia night and, despite many Atlanta relevant questions, my team of Aussie visitors almost came away with the win! 👋
Their beers are delicious, as is the food. Its a menu of globally inspired dishes made using locally sourced produce. Hitting the spot were these loaded Asian-style hand cut fries with char siu pork, cilantro/coriander, sriracha, and garlic-miso mayo. 🍟
Have you ever had loaded fries inspired by a foreign cuisine? What was it? Let me know in the comments below. 👇