Latest #vibratehigher Posts
- 3 TIPS TO BE MORE VULNERABLE (aka have more courage in your business) 💪🏻⠀
Want to be more courageous? That means it's absolutely necessary for you to be vulnerable.⠀
You can't have one without the other. ⠀
Here are my tips:👇🏻⠀
1) 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖 /𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕡⠀
As cliche as this may sound (but how truthful this is)⠀
Finding the courage to be honest about who you are or what you're going through is like throwing yourself into the deep end of the pool. ⠀
Or ripping off a band aid. It will totally 100% be sucky and uncomfortable ... at first. ⠀
But I promise once you do it over and over and over again, you'll come out of it with more courage, audacity and confidence. ⠀
Tip: Set a time that you'll be vulnerable on your calendar. ⠀
2) 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤.⠀
They can stand as an example of someone who admitted their hardship. ⠀
When you surround yourself with other people who have a lot of courage by being vulnerable, you'll realize it's not a big deal AT ALL. It will become normal to you. So I say, immerse yo'self baby!⠀
Tip: Join a facebook group that allows you to be as vulnerable as you want. ⠀
3) 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕢𝕦𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕.⠀
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” - Roosevelt
Want to just take the plunge and be vulnerable? Be a beta-tester for my new program! [link in bio] @kristennoelle.co
Once a month we bring creatives of all disciplines in a room to share stories, crack jokes and drop jewels.
For Free 99 ! .
This month we had @jasiatic , @krolray and (pictured) our special guest - @slopfunkdust .
Special Guest Speaker and Q/A:
This brother has done a LOT in the music industry. He's is literally the Jamaican many job guy. ( Makes sense because he’s actually Jamaican )
Let's list some credits/jobs/accolades
A&R at Rawkus ( yes that Rawkus)
Current A&R for Soulspasm
Label Management at Rappers I Know
Artist Management for Phase ( Yes those new DJ "needles " )
Partnership Manager at Battle Avenue
Whew and that's not everything......... Slop when do you sleep? .
We talked about :
Understanding the business of music
What A&Rs look for
Managing creativity vs commerce
Networking and relationships matter
Wild ass tour stories and more. .
Did you know he brought Little Brother, Black Milk, J Davey to labels? .
Did you know he produced on the @xdannyxbrownx debut album?
Did you know he produced for Danny Brown, Little Brother, Heltah Skeltah, Canibus, Your Old Droog, The Black Opera, Diamond District, yU, Substancial, Apathy, Celph Titled, Cunninlynguists, Roc-C, Chali 2na, OhNo, Guilty Simpson, Supastition, LEGACY, Kenn Starr and more?
He Facilitated @illmindproducer first placement? .
His talk was insightful and informative. Another master class.
Salute to all in attendance and Slop for chopping it up with us! .
Don’t miss these once in a lifetime experiences !!! See you all next month at #freaquencylive ! .
Music : Gods Camera
@slopfunkdust @theblackopera @rhettmatic .
- Nothing like flowing in nature. 💚
- This poem , allegorically , means so much to my journey , Self exploration , and growth. I do wonder how I got here , and where I might be headed. Everyday is truly uncertain , there are times of confusion and mental unsteadiness, and I do fall , but I continue to trust in this flight. In truth , we are all on this journey. I say , Don't be afraid you use you're wings , wherever they may take you is what's best for you. Journey into the unknown, the uncertain, the seemingly impossible. Rise and soar, you don't need a reason to fly. 💙 - Repost @londrelle . Go Follow Him Now —————————
#poetry #genius #heart #soul #freedom #soulexpression #vibratehigher #birds #intergalactic #universe #god #life #love #peace #inspiration #mondaymotivation #creativegenius #londrelle #gifted #soulvibration #spiritualmusic #positiveaffirmation #freemindslovetosoar #soar #eagle #flyhigh #dream #vision #manifest #infinitepotential
- Spirit speaks to me through thoughts and feelings so when I receive guidance I listen, this message is no exception. My message to this individual was simple, "I'm thinking of you", that's it. I literally stopped in my tracks and was told to send just that and that was a few weeks ago. I received this message earlier this message and like the writer said, "you must be spiritually connected".
- Sit quietly and close your eyes. The light within you is sufficient. It alone has the power to give the gift of sight to you 🤩🙏🏼💫~ #acourseinmiracles #meddyteddy
Sometimes it takes those moments of silence to gain the the wisdom and knowledge that God wants to show you ❤️
Comment below and AFFIRM “I AM OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO DIVINE GUIDANCE” ❤️🙏🏼❤️
Yoga class at the penthouse with @ellayoga and @meddyteddy ❤️
- ✱✧ You must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. This true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. It is beneath no one, superior to no one, & full of magic, mystery, and enchantment. - Deepak Chopra ✱✧
Top #vibratehigher Posts
- Guys... I have sat down to write a "reflection post" (Is that a thing?) about @unfairadvantagelive this past week and every time I started I would give up.
I honestly can't remember the last time I was this much at a loss for words,ever in my life!
The best way to describe the way that I feel is with this story. (shocker 😉)
We were in the Uber on our way to the private "UAX Dinner" after day 1, our amazing behind the scenes videographer @russcamarda asked this question:
❓"Jen, do you miss acting?"❓
Normally when I am asked this question, the immediate answer is "YES of course, it's my ultimate purpose in life and one day I will act again! DUH."
But that was not what came out of my mouth... 😲
Without thinking, I responded with...
➡"No. Not at all. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER."⬅
➡(ENTER BIGGEST AH-HA MOMENT OF MY LIFE..)⬅
I get to be on stage as ME.
AS >ME< AS I'VE EVER BEEN.
I get to use my gifts to help incredible people. Fully step into how INCREDIBLE they are so that they can share their gifts with the world.
I get to watch lightbulb moments take place on the regular. (You know those moments when suddenly it makes sense!) Yep. Those. ✔
AND I get to do all of this with my love @chriswinfield & the most AMAZING team of humans. My @superconnectormedia team feels like it's my birthday everyday.
The Universe has proven time & time again that it will give you what you desire, OR if you allow it to, IT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING BETTER.
Anyone that attended UAL this week & have a "THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER" moment!?? Leave a comment.
Love you all, so grateful I get to share this journey with you. MORE PICS & VIDEO TO COME!
PS - This magnificent dress is by @alexandrevauthier. Thank you to the incredible @annebetduvall for putting me in it!
📸 by: @staceynatal
- You must know that what you want is yours the moment you ask. You must act, speak, and think as though you have it now. So what are creating right now with your actions? Via @thesecret365. 🌌🌠