Latest #veganfoodshare Posts
- Was macht man als Erstes nach 40 Tagen ohne Zucker? 😁🥐🌰🍵
Habt ein wunderschönes langes Wochenende 💕
- Deadlifts and squats 2 weeks out from 1 rep max testing 😳
Deadlifts 3 x 4 - 160kg
Pause Squats 3 x 5 - 122.5kg
Thanks for your coaching @devinestrengthandfitness 💪🌱 keen to see the numbers i put up in two weeks!
It’s funny because legitimately the whole time I have been properly training (last 3 years), I have been vegan!
It’s super easy to build muscle on a vegan diet. You don’t need ridiculous amounts of protein. And you definitely don’t need meat and other animal products to get strong! 💪
- Vegan Hot Cross Buns🌱
By Eva Killeen, Natural & Vegan Natural Chef Director
2 tsp dried active yeast
1 tbsp maple syrup
110 ml lukewarm water
160 ml room lukewarm oat milk
80 ml softened coconut oil
1/2 tsp Himalayan rock salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
50 ml maple syrup or brown rice malt syrup
1 tbsp organic grated orange zest
1 tbsp organic lemon zest
500 grams spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dried cranberries
5 tbsp all-purpose white flour
Enough water to make a thick pipe-able paste
1. In a processor or by hand, add the yeast, 1 tsp of maple syrup, and lukewarm water. Let stand for five minutes.
2. When the mixture is foamy, add the oat milk, coconut oil, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup or brown rice syrup, orange zest, lemon zest, baking powder and 1 cup of flour. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
3. Add 2.5 cups of flour and knead together with your hands.
If the dough sticks together, add a little more flour and keep kneading until it is not.
4. Add the raisins and cranberries and knead until mixed through.
5. Lightly oil the inside of a medium glass bowl. Place the mixture in to the bowl and cover with a towel. Let it sit for about an hour.
6. After an hour, knead for a further minute.
7. Line an 11 x 13 inch pan with greaseproof paper.
8. Separate dough into 12 equal pieces and roll each one in to a ball and place on the pan. Cover with a towel for a further 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 180C.
9. Make the flour and water paste for the crosses. Just add enough water to the 5 tablespoons of flour to make a thick paste for piping. Remove the towel from the buns, fill a piping bag or piping syringe with the paste and pipe a cross shape on each bun.
10. Brush a little oat milk over them just before placing in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack. Once cooled separate the buns and serve.
Are you interested in healthy cooking? Do you want to make a career out of something you love?
Find out more about becoming a CNM Natural Chef at our next free Open Evening. Tickets at link in bio ➡️
- Håber I nyder påsken! ☀️
Hvis du bestiller i dag, sørger vi for at du har skuffer og skabe fulde dagene efter påsken! 🌿
Gå ikke glip af de mange påsketilbud - Se dem alle i vores påske kategori ☀️
This week I am introducing you to Assile, the co-founder of @wholesomeretreats with an exciting Bali detox retreat coming up and an exclusive discount code for you and founder of @dubaivegancommunity with a Vegan Spring Festival coming up next week including a link to grab your tickets for 25% off!
Read the full article on www.larasvegankitchen.com or click the direct link in my bio @larasvegankitchen
If you are a founder of a vegan business worldwide and want to tell your story get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a pm.
Happy Easter everyone!
- Hopeeee ur all having a goooooood Friday 😎👌⭐ ~ (full joke to credit to @wbrbriant comedy © ) ~
Peanut butter on a hot cross bun ???? Have a vote on my poll why not !!
- ☀️The sun is shining☀️ This calls for nicecream
- hotel breakfast day 2= @momafoods porridge (i brought my own) topped with seeds, jam & peanut butter and beans, potatoes and mushrooms. No fruit today as i’m playing first and didn’t wanna be tooooo full
- This long handle cotton tote bag is perfect for carrying everyday essentials or groceries!🤩
🍊Made from unbleached, GOTS certified organic cotton
🍊Lightweight and compact bag stows away easily for travel and on-the-go
🍊Expands and stretches to carry all of your goodies
- leave a LIKE for LOVE HANDLES 💜 and to support your girl!! IM HERE TO HELP GUYS so bring me some love back THANK U XX
OBLIQUES aka. LOVE HANDLES..
AGAIN.. we CANNOT spot reduce fat!! I don’t know about you guys.. but a LOVE to have a lil extra LOVE going on over here!! 😌💅🏼 you also know I recently did a 60 days challenge and I got much leaner, and STILL.. I have my extra love going on!! It’s so so normal for us women!
BUT.. that doesn’t mean we cannot train the area (OBLIQUES) and get stronger, right?! TRY OUT these exercises.. they will leave you sooooore!! LEMME KNOW what you think 💅🏼
1️⃣ Standing cable side crunch | 3set x 15reps each side boiiiiiii this one is a must try
2️⃣ Side hand to toe V-ups | 3set x 10reps litttttt exercise that will challenge you big time
3️⃣ Side to side variations | 3set x 12reps each side simple but yet brutal lol
4️⃣ Core crows swings | 3set x 15reps each side omgggg you will love thissss
Double Tap if you Like This!
Go follow @workoutcode for more!
Click the link in bio to check out our Leggings!
Use #workoutcode to be featured!
- A quick ice cream cone 🍦 from @gelatoblue before catching the train back to Wynyard. Belgian mint and pistachio. Yummy! 😋👍
- New vegan cookies out today! We have peanut butter oatmeal and chocolate chip available, both for just ¥300. Come and indulge
- Things you have to eat while in Groningen: Frietwinkel 🍟 Fries are officialy ruined for me anywhere else, nothing lives up to these💁🏼♀️
- Delicious potato gratin from Max Pett in Munich 😍 #vegan #vgang
- First time to Ubud art market, and did not expect it would be so beautiful!☺️
I loved it there! Anyway, i found this @gourmetgelato_ubud serving vegan and non-vegan gelato, which tastes good!
(Well i tried the vegan ferrero rocher gelato and that tastes nice..🤤)
Such a perfect getaway from the hot sunny day! 😎
WHO LOVES DREAM CATCHER?🙌🏻
#avomonster #avomonstermunching #wforwanderlust
- Quick and simple chickpea curry with spinach and rice 😋 so easy to make and it’s not only healthy but absolutely delicious 😍
- ATTENTION MANCHESTER VEGANS! A new takeaway is in town. We were lucky enough to win a takeaway by @veganshackuk and it was incredibly delicious 😍 the sliders were definitely our favourite. The house sauce is amazing and the soya chunks had the best flavour. The spice mix is just so good. It’s one of the best vegan meat replacements we’ve tried so far 💚 If you haven’t ordered already, do it soon. The owners are so lovely, the food is brilliant and it’s exactly what Manchester needed. We definitely can’t wait to order again. Wish we could do it right now 🤤
- I find peace in yoga. It is a time for me to give to myself and those around me who practice with me.
It feeds my mind, body and soul.