Latest #vanagon Posts
- How to summarize 3 years we never saw coming...I think it’ll take a while to process. Some days when Turbo starts acting up or we step into an ice cold dirty shower at some gas station, yup we feel over it and ready for things to be a little easier back at home. Other days, when we wake up as our body feels ready, put the coffee on, open the slider door to a new backyard, no plans, no rush, no clue what day it is, no guilt of allowing ourselves to just be there at that moment...✨sigh✨...we still can’t believe our lives led us here. And we can’t imagine where our lives will lead us next. One adventure after the next. Life is cool. Ok, must keep processing...
- This beast was stuck up in Prescott for months and I'm so happy to have him back at home. Looking forward to many more adventures...but first, a couple repairs are in order.
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Can you feel it. It’s almost that time again to hit the road and find epic adventures. Nothing better than finding a spot right by the beach and a picnic table to make you feel right at home. This was from last summer on a beautiful little island called Sointula. This is a special place where orcas love to rub against the pebbles on the beach and nobody really knows why. Where are you going on your road trip?
- Anyone traveling with a high energy dog? Give me your best tips for exercising them! Go!!
- "Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn't mean to take." - Angela N. Blount
- Home is where you park it 🚐
- Bottlecap VW—enough said!!
- And this is why we spend so much time and money on these things. For the photos. Jk, so we can camp without having to pitch a tent. Jk, we pitched a tent. Walk-in site, right by the lake. The real reason is of course is so we can camp anywhere without having to pay the extra pet cleaning fee at motels.
- Westy, bikes, skis, guitar, hummus
Who wants to come to California? End of May
Looking for a co-pilot and adVANture enthusiast! Crazy, wild, great adventures guaranteed!