Latest #urbanliving Posts
- What did I see on an eerie rainy evening dog walk? Fascinating evidence of a story that unfolded in a line on my dog walk route. Article one... a braid... Article 2... a PAIR of earrings. These were placed here. Not lost. Article 3... a styling comb. Probably meant to deal with article one. Article 4... a PAIR of boots between two cars. What do you think the story is behind this trail of articles that are still there three days later? I obviously sniffed all of these things to make sure nothing crazy was going on. #questions #mystery #discarded #urbanliving #dogwalking #strange
- Spring is finally here now we can enjoy the blossoms around us 🌸✨
- SEIKO PROSPEX #STREETSERIES
* Lumibrite on hands and indexes
* Water Resistance 200m / 660ft diver's
* Date display
* Overcharge prevention function
* Quick-start function
* Screw case back
* Screw-down crown
* Unidirectional rotating bezel
Find out more via linkin bio
SNE537P1 - Grey⠀⠀
SNE535P1 - Olive⠀⠀
SNE533P1 - Navy⠀⠀
#UrbanLiving #StreetStyle #SeikoDiver #SeikoProspex⠀⠀
- The 1 bedroom apartment at our 16 Port Said Tower.
- The 2 bedroom apartment at our 16 Port Said Tower.
- The 3 bedroom ‘townhouse’ at our 16 Port Said Tower, feature two story sky gardens. The units is designed to be a hybrid between a single family home and a downtown apartment.
- Swipe left! What do you think?
The Ro House is a large 1230 sqm. home with an extra attention to the integration between the interior and the exterior. With covered terraces and green courtyards, the home creates an additional space for contemplation and family time. The house is designed by @carrilloarquitectos and is located in #Pachuca #Mexico // Photos by @pablogafi
- Families pawn their gold jewelry to manage their day to day expenses or in times of difficulty. Sometimes they are unable to pay their dues and are forced to loose their jewels in auctions. It is hard when one is not able to see or wear their Wedding rings ever again.Most of the jewels have a lot of sentimental value attached to it,which once symbolised new beginnings and hope. These men wait outside a private bank to buy the auctioned jewels for family use or to earn small profit by reselling. Life is a circle, ones loss is a new beginning for another. #colombo #goldloan #life #urbanliving #spaarklap #srilanka #profit
- Someone else is happy with less than what you have.
- The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.