Latest #unlimitedmanhattan Posts
- Dad, stop taking pictures of me.
- Walking around NYC and discovering new places there is of the things I love about this city. My 1 year project of creations push me to go outside where I have never been before and I totally love it.
Made with love by @severine.watry
- Took Chinese for 5 years and lived in China for a month so always love getting a little taste of that at home ❤️
- Yummy Australian cafe with locations in Tribeca and Nolita! @twohandsnyc is a brunch spot with so many great healthy options. Some of our favorites are the market bowl, açaí bowl, and avocado toast.
- One thing I constantly remind myself to do is to keep jumping...to keep taking those leaps of faith. I’ve realized recently it doesn’t always work out and you can fall pretty hard face first, but don’t let that keep you from jumping. Eventually...just maybe, you might just SOAR. 🕊🕊
- We fly high, no lie, you know this....
- Next up at @nycitycenter! As we all know, Kurt Weill is one of my #1 dudes (sorry, @Mozart). And this show is so awesome...Victoria Clark. Dancing. Psychological analysis. Costumes designed by some of the most famous designers like ever. And catch me frolicking about the stage singing my lil soprano heart out. I could go on. Check out the link in my bio for tix!
April 25-27 @ City Center.
- Bathtub Gin is a fun speakeasy bar in Chelsea with great gin drinks in a fun setting. Sunday and Tuesday they have awesome burlesque shows using their signature bath tub 🛁🍸We had a great time!
- A new week and new doors to open! 🚪 📷: @alananyc
- SUMMER COUNTDOWN 🍨🦜🐚⠀
87 days · 19 hours · 4 minutes
- “How do we strike the right balance between molding our children and trusting them to unfold?” Read more on our blog! 🔗 https://www.nycpreschool.org/blog/moments 🔗
- Happy Monday! Friendly reminder to live in the moment. Make memories. Smile. Laugh. People come in and out of your life. But the memories are yours forever. Cherish the good. But remember to keep making new ones. Luigy and Angelica, 2012. The last of my midterm narrative. The theme was friendship.
- We’re open everyday! Come and dive into deliciousness.
- I’m trying to do different things when I go out and not just go out to eat. However, when I go out to eat with friends, I like going to various places. Try new things and not go to the same one place all the time. What’s your favorite place to eat out?