Latest #ugf Posts
- Style is Power | Mae Day
Underground Flow. Vegan Breaks.
Dance is a form of free expression. When you discover your style, you have this feeling of power and force that’ll radiate whenever you get down. Be you and never let anyone tell you it isn’t good enough 🙏🏼
Link in bio for my full vid 😊🙌🏼🌊 .
- Shri. Harsh Nambiar Ji
Vice President-Legal Syntel Atos
Donated us one OT light machine for our Mulund Animal Hospital.
In loving Memory of their family member and friend "SONY" She was a majestic German Shepherd.
Sony came to our family in 1994 when she was about a month old. She was so cute and pretty. Over a period of time, she grew up into a majestic and large dog. She was a pure bred German shepherd. She was a part of our family in more ways than one – she was a pet, a friend and inseparable. The house was hers – no chains and no belts. She ultimately left us after about 11 years, but her memories never went away. She had lot of virtues – she was brave, gentle, kind, intelligent and understanding. And, of course, naughty too. Ever since she left us, we had always wanted to do something in her memory that would provide some comfort to other animals. That is when Utkarsh came to my notice. We decided to sponsor OT equipment for them, which they were unable to buy due to paucity of funds. We did not think twice and sponsored important OT equipment so that veterinary surgeries can take place with all the required facilities. We hope that a large number of animals get the benefit of this. And while doing so, let Sony get a share of your good thoughts so that she is happy and content, from somewhere above she still keeps a watch over us. - http://www.usmmngo-animalwelfaredivision.org/
#earthday #SaveAnimals #UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #AnimalWelfare #LoveForAnimals
- Happy Earth Day 💕 This world is not ours to own, we are here to coexist as one. Traveling has shown me how beautiful the world is, but we have to do our part in taking care of it to preserve life at all levels 🙏🏼🌏❤️ @philthyugf
Throwback video of our trip to Maui... the heart chakra point of the Earth. It just radiated love and so much positive energy 💕 I would love to go back one day 🥰
#happyearthday #earthday #vegan #maui #makeeverydayearthday
- What do you do to live sustainably?
I see and hear a lot of green washing and a lot of green shaming. “You don’t do X so Y doesn’t matter”. It’s sad because life and sustainability go hand in hand but our choices have been over complicated instead of simplified.
Here’re some of the simple things I do to positively commit to the health of our planet.
- Leave the car at home and walk to work a few days a week or take public transit.
- Carry a reusable water bottle and fill it up throughout the day instead of waisting $3 on a bottle of water that’ll end up in a landfill.
- Use a reusable coffee cup every morning to save the paper cup and sleeve they’ll give you.
- Recycle! It’s so simple. Google the municipality you live in and search recyclable items and you’ll get the full list.
- Donate old clothing for people who need them instead of tossing them in the garbage to further fill our landfills.
- Bring cute reusable shopping bags grocery shopping.
- Return beer, wine and liquor bottles (and cans - you get money back this is a no brainer!
- Wash at off peak times to lower energy and water usage (and save money). So what do you do?
#earthday #2019 #blueplanet
#urbangoddessfitness #UGF #itsalifestyle #fitness #nutrition #wellness #health #happiness #family #lifestyle #balance #sustainability #motivation #workouts #recipes #momlife #blogger #torontoblogger #torontoinstagrammer #fitnessvlogger #torontoiger #momiger #torontoig
- Protect our species.
This is the theme for World Earth Day 2019. Owing to deforestation, encroachment and poaching, many species are on the verge of extinction. The earth belongs to all and every animal and plant, big or small, has a crucial role in the preservation and sustenance of our ecosystem. Let us all contribute to preserving the ecology. What can you do to help? Let us learn from each other.
#UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #EarthDay #Environment #species
- Congresso Brasileiro de Obesidade e Síndrome Metabólica 2019. #UGF
- Do you want to take us home?
Not the humans, you people!!! They are only there to hold us. We are, Eina, Mina, and Dica!!! We dont just sound filmy, we are filmy! We maybe new-born, but from the looks of it, we are smarter than these people. Just look at them and us. Don't you agree? Come soon, we will be waiting for you!!! #UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #AdoptDesi #Adotpion #Cat #Kittens
- Eu desejo que vc seja muuuuito feliz! Obrigada por não se perder de mim... Eu te amo muito e te desejo as melhores coisas que esse mundão pode te oferecer! Parabéns!!! Que Deus te abençoe, te dê muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida!
Bora juntas que vc tem muito que militar cmg! 🤣🤣🤣 #TTTT #EnfermagemMeDeu #DaFaculdadePraVida #UGF #EGQ3 ❤️
- Solen skiner å alla golfare ute på banan med ☀️ Se till att boka en runda på Friiberghs du med i vårvärmen ⛳️🏌🏽♀️🏌️♂️ Vi har hela banan öppen och receptionen är bemannad 10-14.30. All bokning sker via min golf.se
Viggo har öppnat restaurangen i helgen så mat finns med!
Shopens nya lokaler öppnar snart och tills dess att allt är klart finns det viktigaste i receptionen.
- Take action before your vehicle turns killer.
A recent study found car fumes to be causing more deaths than road accidents. More than 1.2 million deaths in India in 2017 were due to increasing air pollution, as per a survey. The smoke from your vehicles releases dangerous chemicals such as particulate matter, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide, benzene, hydrocarbons and more. Vehicular pollution is a major cause of deaths due to heart attacks and lung cancer. You can contribute to lessening the pollution by regularly checking your vehicle for emissions. Maintain your car well and get it serviced regularly. Lend your help in combating air pollution so that at least the children of tomorrow can breathe fresh air!! #UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #Environment #stopairpollution
- Utkarsh pays humble tribute to Lord Mahavir.
On the occasion of Mahavir Jayanti celebrated today, Utkarsh Global Foundation has initiated a feeding drive 'Jeev Daya Abhiyan' for birds and stray animals. The movement commenced from April. 13 and will go on till April, 20. We are leaving no stone upturned to ensure that no animals are left out. If you wish to be a part of the movement, contact us today!!!! #UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #LordMahavir #feedingbraids
- Miles to go before we attain complete social justice.
Even today after around 7 decades of independence, there is poverty, untouchability, caste hierarchy and exploitation of the poor and deprived. A democracy without social justice to all can't be a great democracy. If India has to prosper and succeed, then inequality and differences based on caste and income have to go. What do you think? Share your opinion below.
#UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #SocialJustice #equality #empowerment
- Gappu is ready to go home.
Vijay Kawane, a resident of Thane, brought his pet dog, Gappu to Utkarsh Animal Hospital on January 27. The dog had a deep injury on his back that stretched to his stomach area. We were unable to find the cause of the injury, whether he was attacked by a human or an animal.
Gappu was admitted in the hospital and doctors started his treatment promptly. Now, the wound has healed and Gappu is fit to be discharged from the hospital. Please join us in wishing Gappu the best!
#UtkarshGlobalFoundation #UGF #AnimalHospital #Mulund #loveforanimals