Latest #trimonster Posts
- When work wants to send you on a business trip and ‘you could run outside, in shorts!’ is the selling point... my coworkers know me 😎
- The look on Gucci’s face when I told him “they” sayin he’s got competition 😴. Only 8months old and 125lbs on the💰 . Lock him in early while you have a chance. #trimonster #producednotbought
- On the Ides of March, I usually try to stay indoors and away from large public gatherings. But on this date in 2015, Jenn and I had a great time running the pretty, peaceful, and well supported Tobacco Road Marathon. I’ll long be thankful because that was the day I met, ran with, and got to know @sethdkramer. He is one of my favorite running friends and travelers. It was also my 50th lifetime marathon (or ultra) and I got to celebrate with a handful of friends post-race in the Raleigh-Durham area with pulled pork, fried chicken, and fixins. •
#fbf #tobaccoroadmarathon #t2ea #ganginred #teamtbt #trimonster #trainingforlife #idesofmarch #bewaretheidesofmarch
- How was your Sunday? Mine was... long. But productive! 55 days till IRONMAN Texas!
- Fluffy trail mix #cookies are my reward for finishing a tough week of training. (Swipe for the blow-by-blow of Saturday’s #workout metrics). The dual focus on intensity AND increasing intervals this week meant that I put out a lot of watts in relatively little time. This has been my largest training week so far this year with over 900 #tss in 13 hrs and I needed a little pick-me-up.
What is TSS you ask? TSS stands for “Training Stress Score” and it is a product of the intensity of a workout (compared to your max 1 hr effort) multiplied by the time you spend working out. @trainingpeaks has some well-written and informative articles on how to use this data if you want to read more!
If you don’t want to read more and just want the cookie recipe ( #impatient much?), look no further.
3/4 c @fage 5%
1/3 c vegetable oil
1/3 c vanilla #wheyprotein
3/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c granulated sugar
2 c whole wheat flour
1 c oats
1/2 c sunflower seeds
1/4 c sesame seeds
1/2 c wheat germ
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder (FLUFFY!!!!!)
Because of the unsaturated fats in the recipe, you should refrigerate the dough before baking so that these adorable, little puff balls of cookies hold their shape and rise UP rather than flatten out. #bakingscience
#healthyrecipes #healthybaking #cookierecipe #triathlontraining #triathlon #eatlikeanathlete #recoveryfuel #fitnessforlife #madeinchicago #trimonster