Latest #traybake Posts
- A perfect weeknight dinner, inspired by various roasting and saucing methods.
Garlic and parsley sausages with roasted red onions, cabbage, apples, thyme and pear and cranberry vinegar. Buttered egg noodles or penne with Parmigiano are nicel accompaniments.
#fbcigers #f52grams #traybake
- More brownies! Easter eggs (mini eggs, milky bar eggs and galaxy golden eggs) and Kinder bar brownies 😊
- Watercress, celeriac and sausage tray bake!
I tend to use veggie sausages when I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to make my own but I have a recipe for homemade ones coming soon 😉😉! For now, try out the supermarket ones for inspiration •
Combining them with fresh herbs with rosemary and sage gives extra flavour and the tray-bake style of this dish makes it the perfect after-work dinner that requires very little preparation
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 celeriac (or one whole small), peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
2 pink lady apples, sliced into thick slices
A handful hazelnuts
6 of your favourite veggie (or non-veggie) sausages
4 sprigs of rosemary, stalks removed and chopped
6 leaves of fresh sage, chopped
Zest of ½ lemon
handful of walnuts
2 handfuls of watercress
1. Begin by pre-heating your oven to 200C fan.
2. In a large baking dish, add all the ingredients apart from the watercress and
one of the apples; mix well, ensuring that everything is coated well in the oil,
herbs and seasoning. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until the celeriac is
tender and golden brown and the sausages are fully cooked.
3. Remove from the oven, mix the watercress into the ingredients and the remaining raw apple, along with a drizzle of olive oil.
Grab these ingredients and make it this Easter weekend!
Fancy these recipes straight to your inbox? If you’re subscribed the The Doctor’s Kitchen Newsletter you’ll be getting this weeks recipes delivered on SUNDAY! Otherwise you can catch them on the website thedoctorskitchen.com
#whatthedoctorordered #thedoctorskitchen #doctorskitchen #eattobeatillness #veggiesausage #traybake #easyhealthyrecipes
- Homemade harrisa paste, smothered over a spatchcock chicken, smoked garlic potatoes and crispy greens! So simple, super tasty and ready In no time! It’s over on my YouTube channel too. I use a Thermapen on this video, if you’d like one, head over yo www.thermapen.co.uk and use my 20% discount code HASTE-20 there’re a fantastic bit of kit, perfect for getting the temperatures correct on all your cooking! #traybake #ad #simplecooking