Latest #traveltheworld Posts
- Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
#travel, #trip, #traveling, #experience, #traveller, #travelphotography, #travelblogger, #traveltheworld, #travelblog, #travels, #traveladdict, #travellife, #travelphoto, #travelpics, #traveldiaries, #travelbug, #travelawesome, #travelpic, #travelers, #travelgirl, #traveldiary, #traveldeeper, #travellingthroughtheworld, #travellers, #travelmore
- Shake shake shake shake 🤩
- Oman is pretty dry and 65% of the country is desert, but did you know it has some amazing oases as well? 🌴 This oasis, which is called Wadi Bani Khalid, is such a beautiful place. Definitely go there if you’re in Oman! Oh and don’t forget to check out my highlight about Oman on my profile to see all the beautiful spots! 🐪🕌
- Click that Like Button if you are a Travel Addict 🛂.
- During our boat tour of Trang An, we went through caves that our boat barely fit through and we had to duck our heads most of the time. We also visited a few temples on these limestone mountains, as well as stopping on the island where Kong: Skull Island was filmed.
#vietnam #trangan #ninhbinh #tamcoc #kongskullisland #unesco
- With 118 islands making up the Venetian archipelago, there is far more to see in Venice than St. Mark’s Square. Whether an afternoon or a weekend affair, island hopping is the best way to get to know Venice and its 1,500-year-old culture. Check the link in our bio for some of Venice’s must-see Islands.
- On our last day in Inle Lake, we decided to take a cooking class with Chef Zuzu. Zuzu took us to the morning market, introducing us to the locals and explaining different varieties of items including bananas, shampoos, soaps, tofu (the Shan state is famous for it's delicious chickpea tofu!), local desserts and much more (including a lecture on the widespread use of MSG in Myanmar cuisine). We cooked up a storm - local tea leaf salad, ginger salad, peanut curry, eggplant curry, fried bananas, lentil soup and more. We also got to meet her sister, mom, dad and brother in law who were attending a local wedding and dressed in their Sunday best. Zuzu has an incredible story and is warm hearted, driven, affectionate, knowledgable and kind. The experience was incredible from start to finish and felt like we got a true taste of Myanmar 🇲🇲
- Caminatas de otoño ♥️