Latest #travelpassport Posts
- Tourist shot in the iconic Handara gate in Bali!
- This morning I wake up with this thing in my head.
You know that we humans are very vulnerable and sometimes we don't even know our ownselves and our capabilities that's why most of the times we underestimate ourselves. We underestimate our own strength, we underestimate the power of love and that's why we doubt not just ourselves but everyone around us.
I am still exploring because I know that there's some fire inside which needs to burn, which needs to enlighten me with what I actually want. Sometimes, I feel that I am unaware of my own powers and capabilities and I need to explore till the very last. Like the way they 'Stay Hungry and Foolish'. It is like teach me, give me new goals, a new direction, a whole new pattern to understand where I belong.
Currently, whatever I am doing, I am loving it to the core and it makes me happy too but there's lot more which I haven't explored yet and I am own my way to achieve it. Sooner and later I will be there. :) -
P.C: @livingdocustyle , Thank you Mauli for this beautiful picture. :)
- Favorite Waterfall in the world?🏆
😄Well ours is not Leke Leke although getting there and trying to capture this picture in the pouring rain was a bit of an adventure. For us it’s hard to beat Gullfoss or Godafoss in Iceland but there is a certain charm about Balinese waterfalls…not to big, not too small., and make a perfect frame for a beautiful model like Surf XO.💕
📍😉One waterfall that could possibly beat Icelandic waterfalls is Tumpak Sewu in Java. We are trying to figure out a way to get there before we leave Indonesia so we can share the incredible beauty of these place as well as some amazing drone shots of Mt Bromo 🌋. Fingers crossed everything comes together!🤞🏻
💡Ground Transportation Tip #2: At the airport, If a guy comes up to you and asks if you want a taxi, and then flashes a taxi ID from his wallet, do not engage with this individual. Taxi IDs are easily obtainable by anyone with a couple bucks. Find an official taxi stand or the designated ride pickup area. Do not feel rude if you ignore people. These guys are highly trained salesman and will say and do anything to get you in the car, including an outrageously low price. 📷 iPhone 7+
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter, won’t mind. And those who mind, don’t matter (and they can go to hell 😆)
- First trip to a Korean bathhouse (jjimjilbang) did not disappoint!
- if you wanna find the honey, you can’t be scared of the bees 🐝 @spaceykacey
Top #travelpassport Posts
- Miii? Itt minden fal ennyire király?🙈
- Today is my last day in South America. I'm flying back to the States tomorrow, after the past 6 and a half months traveling. Definitely had a lot of unforgettable experiences and met a lot of great people over this time. Having said that, I'm ready to get back and see my friends and family again, as well as get back to some normalcy for a bit. While traveling is undoubtably a great, fulfilling experience, it sure can be exhausting at times.
- Ah, Lisbon. Sometimes when I travel, I like to set a final destination that I plan to walk to, then stop at anything interesting I find along the way! This time, my final destination was a really cool wine bar, and I stumbled upon many nice buildings, beautiful views of the city, and this amazing botanical garden. I don’t know about you, but I’m obsessed with plants! I love trees, flowers, vegetable plants, and anything else! I find botanical gardens so beautiful because there’s so many different types of greenery 😍
This particular garden is filled with global plants, including many endangered species. It is so calming to walk through, and definitely very beautiful 🌳
#travelwriter #travel #instatravel #inspiringwanderers #discoverunder20k #passportready #travelblogger #wanderlust #traveltagged #backpackersintheworld #travelling #shewanders #traveltheworld #thewanderingtourist #travelblog #travelpics #travelpassport #wanderer #explore #outfitoftheday #sidewalkerdaily #girlswhowander #lisbon #aroundtheworld #worldplaces #outfitinspo #portugal #redlightdistrict #womenfashion #letsflyawayto