Latest #travelnz Posts
- Isolation Bay is a special and romantic place to tie the know. With epic backgrounds for photographs and spacious areas for the family and guests to gather it's an all in one package.
Enquire about your special day at Isolation Bay via the link in bio ⬆️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- So I think we will be looking at other ways to 'holiday' in the future. If the objective is respite, then I think Michael and I would be better off paying for an overnight babysitter for the kids and just going and sleeping on the beach.
I am f****d.
We are all at breaking point.
The holiday itself, was lovely. It just would have been lovelier if lovelier people were on it.
Time better spent on a group of people who can agree on anything. Who don't take every suggestion as a challenge. Who don't think think that the simplest thing like eating, requires 6 wildly different and uncompromising opinions.
- From a solo day trip earlier this year.
- Just because we love going above and beyond, during every tour we take a portrait of you in front of the stars! You're free to download these pics and share them to your heart's desire whether that be with your nana, your neighbour or even your pet. Go for gold!
You can find these pics over on our @flcikr account via the link in our bio 👆 👆 👆
- WHY are you here?!
Whoa what a question eh. What I mean is why are you here looking at this photo, reading this caption. Why are you on Instagram looking at others photos, reading others captions?
Are you looking for a bit of inspiration? Do you want to know about more about a place to travel to? Do you just want to see pretty pictures or maybe read a story?
For me, I love connecting with people. I love seeing others get outside and I love admiring photos from all around the world, especially places I have been too! .
I love seeing where @explorewithanna.nz has been hiking (so I can check it out) and @barekiwi insane adrenaline pumping adventures I potentially would almost never do! I’m addicted to @johnbozinov message about climate change and his fantastic wildlife photos and I appreciate @youngadventuress way of showing off the world. I could go on and on but these are reasons why I’m here.
I’m just wondering, why are you? ☺️
- Travel makes one modest.
You see what a tiny place you occupy in this world.
- Gustav Flaubert
After driving all day from Dunedin to Queenstown, we're feeling pretty humbled. What an insanely beautiful, vast, dynamic place this world of ours is🌏
- First full great walk in NZ ✔💪 Although we did most parts of the Tongariro northern circuit and Abel tasman, this was our first fully completed great walk and it felt great! 👌 We still kinda need to adjust to carrying a full pack since we're used to hiking without much gear and just feel really free in nature. Anyway, it was a wonderful way to really indulge in remote wilderness and enjoy the tramping life to the fullest. This pic was on our first day when we still had beautiful weather but the 2 other days were pretty rainy and misty 🙈 well I guess the cosy huts, the fire stove, our delicious dried pasta, the snacks, the company and the fresh air made up for that! 🎉 #greatwalks #trampingnz #hikingnz #lakewaikaremoana #waikaremoana #northislandnewzealand
- солнце в глаз попало🌞 на горе Manaia (420м) ⛰ открывается потрясающий вид на Whangarei Heads
- // TUNNEL BEACH // Just 8km from the Dunedin CBD, you can find the start of the Tunnel Beach walk. It says an hour return on the sign and I would definitely give yourself that long plus some further exploring time.
The way down is steep but grippy, the way up is a hard sweat-fest 😂 - Hunter is 4 and handled it OK with some rests on the way.
Once you get there, it's epic enough - then you see the tunnel!
The tunnel down to the beach was commissioned by local politician, John Cargill, son of Captain William Cargill in the 1870s for his family! Local legend says that one or more of Cargill's daughters drowned while swimming at the beach, but it's actually a local myth!
The photos are in order of our exploration. I've also seen some epic astro and aurora shots taken here!
FYI - No dogs and not safe for swimming. Take your camera!
- Such an awesome day, First time riding in a helicopter and it was to land on the Franz Josef Glacier.
The tour was awesome, our guide Liam explained lots about recent activity and gave lots of info about the surrounding mountains. I LIKE 😁
#awesome #franzjosefglacier #wannawinarefund #travelphotography