Latest #travelmemories Posts
- I would like to thank WaveWright WristWatches for giving me the opportunity to show case some of their beautifully crafted watches.
I am always humbled to receive opportunities such as this one, and as an influencer I strive to showcase all the products I receive from companies to their fullest potential.
Thank you guys again, these watches are affordable, perfect for my style and are very comfortable.
Looking forward to wearing them everywhere! Stay tuned for more!
- ~~ Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
–Oscar Wilde, "The Critic as Artist"
- We will walk throughout this life and be faced with many disappointments. If you are dealing with a disappointment right now; I understand. Disappointments come in all different forms. It could be that the person you trusted and loved most let you down, the position you wanted at work fell through, it could be that something in your business didn’t go right, or you're just not where you wanted to be in life– life just seems to have several ways of knocking you down when you are already there. So how do we deal with it? There's not much you can do but face it and it won't be easy. But by facing it head on and moving somethings out the way you can begin to dust yourself off and move on because it is the best way to move towards a better life. Disappointments have a way of bringing out all your emotions no matter how big or small they may be. You will go through them all. Sometimes, for me, disappointment can leave me at a lost. It sits in me and pulls strings but it also wakes me up and causes me to look at life closer. It makes me weigh out the good and bad and finds ways to change or move around disappointment. But hey it's a part of life that can help you grow and live life more fully. If you are dealing with disappointment at this time. Take some time and go over it and ask questions so that in the future you can ease around it better. Because trials, tribulations, difficulties, and disappointments will happen. They are a part of life’s journey. It's all in how we deal with them that will determine the life we will live. Will you let it defeat you or will you move forward towards a better future? The choice is yours. 🤗~Shaura
- "Goodbyes are never easy" Photo by @fursty
- Taghazout memories.... a visual travel summary with mini sketches of my week in Morocco 2 weeks ago.