Latest #trappingtones Posts
- Nights time vibes in Downtown SD
- Moody mornings on the Welsh coast. The skies were pretty dramatic on this morning, we witnessed one of the most amazing sunrises over Snowdonia from the beach here at Ynys Llandwyn which quickly turned dark and stormy. Can you spot us on the beach?
- The sand bars of Breach Inlet
This is from a while back, and they change so quickly they’re nothing like this anymore. Head out to Station 28.5 and check it out for yourself.
#mavic2pro #sullivansisland #breachinlet (Pardon the similarity to my last post. Love this one and needed to post it)
- Sippin’ on gin and juice
- Something caught their eye.
- "We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy." 🎥Human Traffic🎥
- Who am I? I don’t know. Planting flowers were the butterflies come👁
- Views along the Hall of Mosses trail in Olympic National Park. I was expecting rain and fog but the weather here was perfect. No rain, and not too hot. A beautiful day! Which photo is your favorite?
- 165/365 domino effect ⚪⚫
- Is it July 1st yet? Asking for a friend
Top #trappingtones Posts
- “All he knew was that in the moment he hadn’t been experiencing fear, but rather an intense adrenalin rush that made his body and mind operate in total harmony, with a kind of thinking that moved in milliseconds and was too fast for him to analyze.”
- I hate that bad weather affects my mood so much 😔.
- [Noche, lluvia y mi persona favorita junto con el centro de esta cuidad hacen una combinación estupenda , el olor a tierra mojada es uno de mis olores favoritos , hace que imagine días en un bosque , dentro de una cabaña con leña y un buen café , ese sentimiento de hogar que no se tiene en ningún lado más que con la compañía correcta , ya sean amigos , familia o pareja. Muchas veces tenemos que sentarnos a observar lo que tenemos a nuestro alrededor ya que en muchas ocaciones tenemos joyas arquitectónicas o joyas en las personas que nos rodean .]