Latest #transformation Posts
- 11 Month Transformation From The First Picture To the Last🤷🏻♂️
I remember doing anything in my power to keep my shirt on at the beach. I felt puffy, bloated, & just wasn’t content with myself.
In May 2018 I said fuck it, put my foot down and set a goal. By September 2018 I wanted to drop from 220lbs down to 190lbs.
I began intermittent fasting over the summer, cardio 4 days a week, and lifting 6 days a week. A HUGE mistake. I was overworking my body and wasn’t seeing the results I wanted. Although, I did reach my goal of 190lbs I had lost quite a bit of muscle.
Thankfully I found @gregogallagher . This man has changed everything I thought I knew about fitness. ✖️3 Days of Heavy lifting
✖️2-3 Days of Walking ✖️Flexible Dieting & Tracking Macros
I went from spending 2.5 hours in the gym to a little over an hour. Within a month I was seeing results like I had never imagined & I still am today! I’m adding 2.5-5lbs to my lifts each week. I have now gained the knowledge on shedding fat while gaining muscle at the same time. This is only the beginning, I can’t wait for what is to come.
My point is, I’ve been lost and didn’t know what to do or where to start. I’ve been where some of you are right now. I started this page to not only hold myself accountable, but to help others along the way and share my knowledge. Stay consistent & the results will come, keep pushing.
#transformation #fit #gym #fitspo #weights #kinobody #lean #strength #fittips #training #gains
- Green juice with chia seeds
- Lifting up sagging skin above upper lip to reduce wrinkling and dramatically change the appearance of a patient. It’s important to define landmarks on the face such as nasal sil and ensure that all incisions are hidden in the nose. This makes the whole face, especially the mid face, look more petite, smaller, shorter, and younger. This also may restore the popular plump look that is commonly saught after, if there is still volume in the lip that has simply fallen. This helps in patients where the skin has fallen and may flap when the mouth is moved or cover teeth while smiling.
If you're interested in learning more about lip lifts and if this operation could be suited for you, please email inquires to email@example.com
- Whenever you feel like breaking down and giving up, take a step back and ask yourself - “Why am I here?”
“What am I doing?”
“Why am I doing this?”
It’s easy to get lost in pursuit of a goal as the weeks drag on. At week 1, you’re ready to go and make a difference. You can take on the world.
By week 6, the gut starts checking, and you slowly begin to doubt your ability to hang in the process.
You’re not sure how the future is going to look.
So take a step back, ask yourself - “Why am I here?”, and ruck on.
- I workout so i don’t kill anyone when I’m PMSing 😑
- I read this quote this morning,
and I’ve been thinking about it all day.
“Just because you lost me as a friend doesn’t mean you gained me as a enemy.
I’m bigger than that.
I want to see you eat, just not with me.”
Made me think of what I’ve been preaching about all year.
👉🏼 Closing doors and removing toxic people from your life 👈🏼
Just because you close a door and choose to remove someone from your life doesn’t have to mean you hate them.
Or don’t want to see them succeed or do well.
It just means you are choosing yourself and for whatever reason,
they are not helping you rise.
They don’t have to be the enemy.
You don’t want to hold onto that energy anyways.
Simply wish them well,
close the door,
and pick yourself up and RISE, Queen ❤️
You are not obligated to keep ANYONE around who is causing you pain, stealing your happiness and joy, or keeping you from rising to your best self.
Let 2019 be the year you completely rid yourself of everything and EVERYONE holding you down.
You get to choose who you surround yourself with.
That choice is ALWAYS yours ❤️
In 2019 CHOOSE yourself,
wish them well,
and RISE 🙌🏻✨
- rooftop denim & a cold brew 🌟
- “Desert lunch breaks.”
Repost from Marketing Assistant @lori.dykstra on her most recent visit to the field. Thanks Lori! 🙏🏼
- My face TRANSFORMATION!!! It's not about how you look, it's about being happy with yourself & knowing that your worth💪
I'm founding some old photos of me and I'm shocked each time!!! My face is absolutely other than 2 years ago!!! Not just the face! All of me!! I'm a different person!!! Cheers for that🥂🥂🥂
- Måske der bliver tid til lidt læsning i dag, ude i solskinsvejret? 😉☀️
- Døjer du også med smerter og oppustethed?
Jeg fik i dag denne besked fra én af mine klienter. På 6 uger har vi reduceret smerter, oppustethed og vægt ved udelukkende samtaler og kostvejledning. Jeg tænker det giver mere overskud til at nyde familien og børnene i påsken, når man ikke skal tænke på smerte og ubehag 😉
- Hvilke faktorer har indflydelse på målet, og hvor sætter man først ind?
Stress, søvn, kost og træning er nok de 4 mest væsentlige faktorer som har indflydelse på dit overskud, din energi og dit fysiske og psykiske velvære.
Vi har alle hver vores udgangspunkt, og det er derfor også vigtigt at der bliver lavet en individuel vurdering, hvor det prioriteres at sætte ind først.