Latest #tradingmantras Posts
- Here's wishing YOU a successful trading week ahead!
Follow me 👉 @jacieheng!🔥I'll be posting Forex analysis and trades there soon!
- Be patient and wait for high-probability trade setups to form.
- When it comes to trading, less is more. The quality of the trades you take is more important than the quantity of trades you take.
Select your trades wisely and only trade high-probability setups. To achieve this, you'll need to be very patient and disciplined.
However, this will greatly improve your chances of making consistent profits! - @jacieheng
- How did I improve my trades so much? It was from reading and learning from @SJosephBurns and Moving Averages 101. Looking to improve your own trades? Listen to the How to Trade Stocks and Options Podcast Link: HowToTradeStocksAndOptionsPodcast.com
- Don't be lazy and put in the work! There are no shortcuts to trading success. - @jacieheng
Double tap if you're working hard right now! 👊👊 #tradingmantras
- Exactly! This applies to the Forex market as well. Patience is key! - @jacieheng
Type 'YES' below if you agree! 👇👇👇 #tradingmantras
Amazing photo by @jacob!
Top #tradingmantras Posts
- If you stick to your trading plan and practise proper risk and money management, you shouldn't feel nervous about your trades.
Just be patient and give the market time to prove you right or wrong. - @jacieheng
Amazing photo by @jasonjko!
- You can't become a successful trader if you keep making the same trading mistakes over and over again. You know that, but you still do it. Why?
It's because you have not accepted that losing is INEVITABLE and that it is OK to miss a trade.
To stop repeating the same mistakes like overtrading and extending your stop losses, you need to change your mindset and think like a pro.
You need to understand that Forex trading is just a game of probabilities. Losing a trade or even a few trades is no big deal. What's more important is that you are profitable over a series of trades.
Also, it's ok if you miss a trade, there will always be another opportunity. No point risking your money on a less-than-optimal trade.
Jacie 👉 @jacieheng
Tag a friend who needs to see this! 👇👇👇 #tradingmantras