Latest #trade Posts
- Once again the s&p is down, suffering from the trade war.
Almost all of my watch list was down significantly from yesterday, so we'll see where the rest of the day takes it. Often after the first hour of trading the price of a stock has identified where it is going for the rest of the day. The trade war will bring lots of volatility, so it's perfect for day trading
#daytrading #daytrader #stocks #s&p500 #investing #trading #trade war
- Taffy Day Watchlist 🍬 May 23
- In a World in
which Thinking Machines have become so important, We May be Devaluing the Power of Our Own Brains........
Top #trade Posts
- How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too.
- Ignore the nocoiners.
- when trading an inside bar, the best place to place a stop loss is below the mother bar, and in case there is a level below the key level.if you want to learn how to place your stop loss,and profit target the right way, i highly recommend you to get a copy of my ebook.click on the link in bio or send me a private message.
- the bearish evening star is also formed by the combination of three candlesticks. The first candle is long bullish
candle followed by a bearish pin bar or doji. The last candle is a long bearish candle which confirms the validity of this bearish morning star pattern. This pattern is usually formed at the key resistance level of the market.