Latest #track Posts
- Tee Time Skip Drilling
Lead/ Trail Legs (dominant and weak sides)
8 hurdles at 80 inches,
Spacing (5/5/5/5/5/7/8 feet)
- MLC BURWOOD
The goal is to improve the health and fitness of all athletes and secondly to improve their competitive performance.
- We came, we conquered North & South....& then we drank coffee 🤛☕️ #featfamily 💪🏆
- The not so fun part leading up to an open track day. Bah.
- “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.” – Tupac
DM me if you are interested in sports performance/personal training. I’m accepting new clients for the summer once I get back from vacation ! ☀️
- I know I am so late to post this but the timing seems right. I am so proud of my sister for graduating from North Carolina A&T. It’s amazing to know that both of us have graduated from a historically black college. That carries a great deal of weight in our community. Not only are we talented, well educated, well supported, we have pride in ourselves and in our race. We stand proudly on the shoulders of our ancestors and bravely face the task that lies before us. I have already began my journey. My sister now free of the responsibilities of tests and assignments can now begin her‘s. I love you sis now let us begin, together, to change this world. #siblings #changetheworld #loveislove #ncat #track #graduation #brosis #allthewayup #love
- Best season yet!🏃♂️ #track
- I take personal protection very seriously. Whether it's protecting myself, my friends and family, officers in trouble, or my property, I always have my firearm on me or within reach. Installed this @sabersouth magnetic gun mount under my dash so it's always within reach, but I dont have to sit on it in my comfy and tight Recaro seats.
- My mans really finna leave me. And I’m finna be in a school full of females ion associate with or they hate my guts. Even niggas. Next year I pray for growth. And to be more focus on work. Next year I will not care about friendships. BECAUSE THEY ALL TEMPORARY ASF. My goal this summer is to go to all track work outs. And work on my long jump. In the middle of the summer I will get a job as free my TRO trip. I can’t wait for that trip actually I think that’s what I need in my like 4 days away from the media and adventure. I’m going to try to step of the box and do things I never tried. I want to get the other side of my nose pierced and the tattoo I’ve had my eyes on for weeks now. #goals #summer #track #focus #growth #adventuretime #travel #work #shine #spam
Top #track Posts
- We had a great time seeing these beasts on our circuit! 😍 What did you like the most last weekend?