Latest #torontolife Posts
- 💖PERFORMER ANNOUNCEMENT: @olivialunny is a Canadian-born artist & songwriter. Her songs fuse together catchy pop melodies and alternative waves. Olivia’s debut EP in 2018 garnered her a Western Canadian Music Award nomination for “Pop Artist of the Year”. Her distinct vocals remain a constant throughout her various projects. Winning a “chosen artist” spot on CTV’s The Launch, led her to releasing her hit single “I Got You” (produced by Shaun Frank). Her eclectic sound, instrumentation, and elegant lyrics make for a modern, unique, and fresh combination!
Olivia' s new single "I Got You" has us dancing up a storm! Not to mention the empowering lyrics of having someone's back during a difficult time! Totally, a GIRL TALK anthem! 🎵
Join us on Wednesday, June 5th at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre for GIRL TALK Day 2019, Canada's largest girl empowerment event. And for those who want to upgrade to the VIP package, you will get a t-shirt, book, and a meet-and-greet with our talent line-up for the day, including Olivia Lunny! Link in bio for tickets 🎫 #GIRLTALKDay #girltalkday2019
- Wedding Season is here! I have a few 2019 weekend spots open for weddings and I always have weekdays open for elopements. Dont forget I also perform funerals, memorials, celebrations of life, and graveside services as well as baby namings, commitment ceremonies, and vow renewals. The link to my website and facebook is in my bio and be sure to check out my blog!
People always ask me what type of ceremonies I do... The answer is a simple one - any type you like!
I am always inclusive, LGBTQ+ friendly and safe.
I understand SCAdian culture and know where Ealdormere is!
Cosplay is cool with me! Do I get to choose my alter ego?
I am happy to dress up - I do love a good costume party!
Religious (non-secular) and Non-Religious (secular) weddings are always welcome.
I perform marriage ceremonies and final services (funerals, memorials, celebrations of life, graveside and scattering ceremonies) in any type of building or landscape as long as it is safe.
I am booking 2019 and 2020 weddings now so please message me to ask about your date and book your ceremony!
- 😯 Kawhi Leonard is the "Klaw" for real 🖐
- We go to great heights to make up and deliver these planters.
DM🛎 for your summer urns or planters.
- NEW EPISODE: How to NOT be awake at 5am AKA Early Mornings SUCK!⠀
Just little ol’ me giving you permission to sleep in that smidge longer, and giving you the tips and tricks to get there WITHOUT losing your mind 😳🤫⠀
Check it out now, and don’t forget to hit like, review and subscribe! 😍
- Socially responsible investing is hot. Companies would be wise to appeal to the millennial investors who are fuelling the trend, but as our @wojtek.dabrowski points out, Canadian business decision-makers said in our Crisis & Consequence study that they do a bad job telling their stories in the media. Click on the link in my bio to read more. And subscribe to Provident View to read all of the Crisis and Consequences findings.
#sociallyresponsibleinvesting #csr #corporatesocialresponsibility
- Graffiti alley, Toronto.
- Come try your hand at some simple wood working! Build your own charcuterie board and feast on amazing food! We close down for a month of July so be sure to get your tickets for June!
Top #torontolife Posts
- You give life to what you give energy to 🖤
- Life’s a beach, I’m just playing in the sand 🌴 #tbt
- Life advice: “Always be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you’re tired. Be understanding even when you’re angry. Do more than you’re asked, and don’t ask for anything in return. Don’t silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks, and really listen too. Tell people that you love them and that you appreciate them. Go out of your way to do things for people. Be the greatest person you can possibly be and when you mess up, make up for it in the next moment or minute or day. •
One thing you should never do? Never spend your time trying to prove to anybody that you’re great, your actions will speak for themselves and we only have limited time on this earth, so don’t waste it. If someone doesn’t see your light, don’t worry. Like moths, good people are attracted to light, and they will come.”
- Potentially posting a new YouTube vid tonight...stay tuned. 📸