Latest #topdenverrestaurants Posts
- You've got to try this Cheese Soufflé at @potagerdenver
The flavors are amazing and the texture is perfectly smooth. I used to eat a whole package of kraft single cheese out of the wrapper, but now I'm obsessed with Cheese Soufflé. It's rare that I ever find it, let alone find one so tasty! You have to give it a shot! I know I'll be back soon.
Check out this and other food tours on my website. Link in Profile.
- The perfect spot to have morning macha latte and pastries @tokyopremiumbakery —swipe ➡️ to see the pastries 🥮
- Drooling over tonight’s Sunday Pig Special by the amazing @ryskymer: basil & spinach raviolo stuffed with fresh pork and ricotta, served over sautéed rainbow chard, carrots and fennel in what she’s rightly calling a “slurp-worthy” pig broth. Tonight only, until we’re out!
- Thai-style chicken satay because it’s grilling season here !!
- “Take one bite and all your dreams will come true “ Go on and have one bite of Foie gras pomme 🍎
Top #topdenverrestaurants Posts