Latest #topcitybiteshk Posts
- Rose Gold Har Gao 🦐🥟• Even the shrimp dumpling itself is very photogenic, for me the taste is so so.. Nice environment for yum cha gathering tho! • Rating: 6/10
📍Central, Hong Kong
- Peruvian Nikkei Sushi - Land (Wagyu sushi) 😋
- * 🇻🇳HOME Vietnamese Restaurant is my new favorite in Hanoi!! A great place for both lunch & dinner that’s not to be missed!!♥️
🦀Definitely order the yummy seafood dishes here, our fav being the crab with red noodles clay pot!! Crab is not meaty but the flavors and roe are all soaked into the broth!! .
🥬Fried spring rolls were the BEST I’ve had (apart from the street food restos) & we loved their signature stir fried beef dish too!! Delicious flavors all around.. 💛also doesn’t hurt that its in a very IG-worthy French colonial house!!🤩🤩🤩 #cazzinhanoi
- #SOTD: Why Don’t We - Don’t change
Crab is really yummy!! #SOTD:
- You got it from your Mumma! Which is why you need to start planning Mothers Day Now. Take your Mum to an EXCEPTIONAL MEAL AT FRITES and make her feel all the love.
- 味噌叉燒拉麵 Miso pork Ramen 🍜 (Score 3.5 out of 5) The soup base and the ingredients tasted nice, but I’m giving it a low score because the portion was too small and the pork was sliced too thinly. Most importantly it was $147.5 HKD after 10% surcharge which is ridiculously overpriced, and it didn’t even fill me up.
- We were eyeing this burger joint by our hotel upon arrival and got to try it before we leave! The highlight was a dessert surprisingly, this super fluffy milk toast topped with creamy mascarpone 🧀 and mixed berries sauce was 💯💯❗️❗️I was super satisfied :D
- Finally got to try this 🥖 from Le Pain de Joel Robuchon! Can you guess what this is? It looks like a ham & cheese but it’s actually raspberry and white chocolate slices in a crunchy baguette! 😻😻
- Wrapping up our meal with this huge & filling roll! 😻😻
- Seared and lightly toasted mackerel handroll 🤲🏻🤲🏻
- Salmon tsukemen, this was surprisingly delicious, more flavourful and sweeter than the original chicken tsukemen 🤗 - Hong Kong #3fatchickz_hk
- Beautiful and meaty cooked ebi 🦐 // taka 🍣 and Uni!!
- Australian M5+ ‘’Black Angus’’
Short Rib Tataki
地址：中環雪廠街16號Club Lusitano 2樓
Tasting menu HK$1180
Flavour : 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑
Service : 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑
Price : 🌕🌕🌕🌗🌑
Environment : 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑
- A new favourite yakitori place! This deep fried chicken wing (40HKD) was perfectly seasoned with a delicious crispy skin wrapping tender and juicy chicken meat!
- There’s numerous Japanese restaurants in Hong Kong, but not many serve lunch sets quite like this. With their sets incorporating both soup and rice dishes in one, it keeps the flavours diverse and delicious. We especially loved the way they minced their tuna 🐟🍣🍱💞
- - - - -
🍽: Marinated Tuna Mini Don and Pork Udon Lunch Set, Chopped Tuna With Spring Onion Mini Don and “Yuhoe” Onsen Egg Udon Lunch Set
- [HK 🇭🇰, Wan Chai]
🍴: Waygu beef boat noodles.
👅: The highlight was its thick and rich broth, thanks to the fresh pig’s blood that was imported from Thailand as its base. Also enjoyed the chewy thin rice noodles, crunchy pork rinds, tender wagyu meat and meat balls.
- 🍴迷戀卡士達 | 矅黑胡麻 | 炙燒明太子 | 黃金流沙 | 蘋果可頌 | 香濃起司 🥐
💰$20 | 22 | 18 | 20 | 23 | 19
地址: 太古康山道1-2號康怡廣場南座AEON STYLE地下G11號舖
- | Signature Croissant Burger | Stuffed with soft shell crab, chipotle mayo, smoked eel, chorizo crumb and fried eggs - if that doesn’t make you drool then we’re not sure what will... 🤤 The ultimate breakfast burger sure filled our bellies and fueled us for the day 👍🏼👍🏼 Thanks @whitemojoplus for letting us dine in your magical hideaway room 😉 #thetastebuds