Latest #tools Posts
- T H E M A N C A V E - Find us in📍The Wave, 1st floor!
- Staff pick! Jamie has chosen this incredible 5 unit garage storage system for $1,999 ✔️
- Well H (Dad) today is your day another one come and gone. Just know I think about you daily and well I pretty much still cry daily. But this #fathersday is not about me. I want to #thankyou #Dad for giving me the #tools to succeed in life. I’m doing well I know you are to and I can’t wait to see you again!!!
- When you're a kid you think that your Dad knows everything. When you're a teenager you think that your Dad doesn't know anything. And when you're in your twenties you start to realize that most of what you know, you learned from your Dad.
These are a few things I learned from mine: - The value of working hard and taking pride in doing a good job.
- How to safely handle firearms - Don't just complain, if you don't like the way things are, get involved and change it. -The importance of voting and volunteering.
- Don't start a fight for no reason, but if you get in a fight, win.
- Learn how to fix things yourself, it'll save you money and you'll have a new skill.
- How to use a variety of tools.
- Winning isn't everything but you should always take your best shot and try to win.
- How to be a good sport both when winning or losing.
- Also some rather unsportsmanlike tricks in soccer and hockey.
- How to play soccer, hockey, and curling.
- Respect, show respect and expect it in return.
- Camping skills, setting up a tent, using an axe, canoeing etc.
- A love for animals, Dogs in particular.
- You're never too old to learn something new.
- Family is everything.
I'm sure that there's a lot that I'm missing on this list, these are just a few things that came to mind.
Happy Father's Day
#fathersday #fatherandson #fatherandsons #wordsofwisedom #values #camping #canoeing #Canadian #tools #demolitia #pewpewlife #skills #sports #oldschool #respect #responsibility #canadiangunowner #firearmstraining #dog #cowboy #country #countryboy #family
- the @wuerth_germany torque wrench is really handy and easy to use. Simple and precise setting by turning the handle
With fine-toothed ratchet head (72 teeth)
for working in the tightest places 👍💪 #tools 1/4inch #wuerth 4-20Nm perfect also for #bicycle #repair ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Werbung weil Markennennung Non paid advertising ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- We needed a durable and Waterproof solution to the shed entrance.. . Why not a little deck!?
- My fathers day present from my lovely son, "Every Tool's a Hammer". I can partly relate to this concept and really like Adam Savage's enthusiasm for everything he makes - inspirational, but what make and model is the lathe in his workshop? #tested #fathersday #tools #shedlife #adamsavagebook #engineering
- Sunday dreaming ☁️ Making Tim hold up our dumpers 🙈 Picturing our double tiled en-suite shower 🚿 with grey Terrazzo tiled halfway up to plinth then vertical white subways to the ceiling and black dumpers and sliderail either side ... 🤔 .
Back to reality: Tim had a successful weekend installing our mixers and main bathroom shower tray ready for when the builders want to line. The past few weeks there has been so much progress- with cladding starting, prepipe , ducting for the ventilation system and preline wiring 🔧
Looking forward to this weeks progress 🙌🏼 #happysunday
- Day Two of @thefestivalofmaking and today I’ll be taking my wife and son along with me so they can get involved with an incredible amount of free events across Blackburn.
Yesterday was wonderful, met so many nice people from up and down the country who had a love for sign writing and reverse glass gilding.
Im based at The Hub so if you’re in Blackburn today come and say hello.
Top #tools Posts
- Probably the best mini work lamp range in the world. Which one you choosing?
The all new SLR lineup for 2019 #Unilite 🔦