Latest #tomatoes Posts
- This German Pink tomato may be the biggest tomato I've ever grown and it's not even done yet! There are absolute monsters in the garden this year!
- One of my biggest delights of summer is fresh tomatoes out of the garden. I can’t get enough!!! 🍅
What’s your favorite thing about summer??
- We took a pig for our freezer this year, our new pigs we put in a different spot cause it was time to rotate pens... these Tomatoes grew voluntarily in the abandoned pen. Not too bad since we decided not to plant anything this year because of construction stuff we have going on.
- It’s raining mini grapes! If you love sweet, pop in your mouth, extra snackable tomatoes our Concertino® Mini Grapes were made for you! What they lack in size they make up for in cuteness! Look for them in stores now!
#GreenhouseGrown #Tomatoes #BCGrown #CaliGrown #EatYouVeggies
Top #tomatoes Posts
- Grilled Corn Salad with Tomato and Avocado
This easy summer salad goes with any protein. Use any leftovers in tacos, on crisp romaine lettuce for salads or toss with pasta for a fresh pasta lunch. By @foodiecrush
4 ears sweet corn
1 garlic clove pressed or minced
1 jalapeño seeds and ribs removed, then minced
Zest and juice of 2 limes
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 ripe avocados halved, pitted, peeled and diced
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
6 scallions thinly sliced
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilatnro leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Put the corn, still in its husks, on the grill, cover, and cook for 20 minutes rotating the corn cobs every 5 minutes or so.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix to combine the garlic, jalapeño, and a large pinch of kosher salt. Add the lime zest, lime juice, and olive oil and whisk to combine. Add the avocado, tomatoes, scallions, and cilantro and toss gently to combine.
Remove the corn from the grill. When cool enough to handle, peel back the silk, and slice the kernels off the cobs directly into the bowl with a knife. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. #summersalad #salad #saladsofinstagram #saladrecipe #corn #cornsalad #avocado #avocadosalad #tomatoes #tomatosalad #mexicansalad #eeeeeats #eatmoreplants #findyourowncontent #thekitchn #huffposttaste #thefeedfeed #feedfeed #rslove #f52salad
- And this is what it’s all about, isn’t it! Hope your tomatoes are doing well too. After all the rain, the sunshine is back this evening for these cherry tomatoes to keep ripening. These were grown from seeds and are living in the greenhouse. Tomatoes growing on the patio on the other hand are green but plumping up a little with each summer day! Looking forward to lots of tomatoes now!😊🙌🏼🍅
- You can roast them, juice them, make them into sauce…but when they’re in season, sometimes tomatoes are best with just some good olive oil and salt. Tomatoes really do taste the best in these summer months and especially the heirloom tomatoes at @wholefoods. So many different colors, shapes and sizes that you could have a different dish with them every night. #sponsored ⠀
Here’s some tips to picking and storing them: ⠀
1. Size doesn’t matter when choosing heirlooms. The small ones can be just as flavorful as the big ones. Mix it up! ⠀
2. They should feel heavy for their size and be firm to the touch (but don't squeeze too hard!)⠀
3. Most important! Keep your tomatoes out of the fridge. Store them on your countertop (away from heat and sun). ⠀
Get two bonus tips in my stories today! ⠀
And share your tips and favorite ways to eat tomatoes this season using #onepartplantxwholefoods + click my link in bio to learn more about in-season tomatoes. Just a couple more weeks to show off what you’re making. ⠀
#makesmewhole #heirloomtomatoes #tomatoseason #tomatoes⠀
- 🇮🇹Una prima anticipazione del menu estivo de I Borboni Pizzeria…presto arriverà l’articolo con prezzo e descrizione di ciascuna pizza!
🇬🇧A first look on the summer Pizza menu of this place, I will soon make an article talking in detail about the price and the ingredients of each Pizza!