Latest #toddlergirl Posts
- Haré hoy spam; porque el de amarillo se viste💛...
- Don’t forget your sweet little cheerleader when you hit the fields this spring! Rompers and Tops are perfect for the weather as it gets warmer 💕
- Easter project crafting with my girl this afternoon... She is so focused, since the small flower stickers really challenged her fine motor skills! Also, I’m not quite sure how she got the bunny sticker in her hair 🤷🏻♀️
- I’m not 100% sure where she got the attitude and sass from 🤷🏼♀️🤪 How many of you mama have a sassy toddler ? 🧡
- When it’s finally nice weather and you join mom and dad for happy hour outside.
- It has been a LONG week 😔
I don't always have the most inspiring things to say, but I'm still here, but trying to show you how awesome you are.
I'm not always the perfect mom, but I will keep trying to be better than I was yesterday.
I'm not always positive and in a good mood, but I'll never stop fighting to enjoy this one, beautiful life we were given 💕
Happy Friday, beautiful friends! 🌞
- Macaulay wanted to know where Shiloh will live when she’s older. He told me that he wanted her to live with him so that he could look after her forever ~ be still my beating heart! 💓💓💓 #ourbeachdays #myheartissofull
- This life we live can get hectic. Between wife life, mom life, work life, and so much more. 😬⠀
Be sure to take time for not only yourself but your relationship as well. 🌈⠀
How often do you do date night? 💑
- I am working as fast as I can to make as many rainbows for next week. I am only going to be posting as many as I am able to make. Rainbows will be available in the shop Wednesday night at 8PM EST. If you are interested in headbands please message me below. So far I have only been making clips but I will leave some off if there is an interest in them! 😘 ⠀⠀