Latest #to Posts
- One week left in Ottawa- a place we’ve called home for 2.5 years. I remember when we got the news that we were being placed in Ottawa for P’s work, I was completely distraught. I didn’t want to leave Toronto and move to a city where we knew nobody and had no ties whatsoever. I didn’t want to restart, I didn’t want the change. We had been constantly moving because of the naval contract and I thought, enough is enough. We want to put down roots and we’re tired of these big moves. It was the scariest move out of all of our moves, and I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe because it was the last one. But then Ottawa did start to feel like home and it didn’t feel so scary anymore. As much as we’re ready to leave this city and head back to Toronto, there’s a lot of mixed emotions in this final move. We moved to this city right after our wedding in Thailand. We adopted both of our cats here. I trained for my marathon on the canal, a summer I’ll never forget. We worked hard, I explored multiple work opportunities and volunteered and started BILLY in our apartment. My passion for food and beverage and the hospitality industry grew which led me to where I am now. I tackled my mental health and started weekly therapy. We traveled- we hopped on planes and boats and trains and also did the Ottawa to Toronto/Hamilton weekend road trip (many, many times). We skied and skated and embraced the cold winters here. We did a lot, we learned a lot, we grew a lot. But the naval contract is finally up after five years and we’re ready to invest in Toronto, to put time in with family and friends that mean the world to us, and learn and grow in our careers and our passions in general. Ottawa, you were never a forever home and we always knew that. I went through phases of love and hate with this city. But you were the place that allowed us to figure out what we really wanted as a couple and individuals and for that, I am forever grateful for this mini chapter. I’m so thankful for the life that my husband and I have created together over the past 9 years and I can’t wait to keep tackling every chapter side by side. Toronto, we’re ready for you. 🏡❤️
- TLC wants to give a warm thank you 🙏🏾 to everyone that follows us on IG right now! We wouldn't be where we are now without you guys help, support, and LOVE💕
As a token of our appreciation we would like to giveaway to a lucky follower a FREE PAIR OF EAR PODS WITH THE CHARGING DOCK!
To participate in the giveaway follow the simple rules below:
1. Make sure you are following @theluxxurycollection on Instagram
2. Like all the pictures on @theluxxurycollection Instagram page.
3. Repost this flier and make sure to TAG @theluxxurycollection to qualify your post
4. Follow our CEO @luxxshari_ on Instagram
THE MORE YOU REPOST THE FLIER THE MORE CHANCES YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!🗣🗣🗣 The contest will last until MAY 11th when we will choose a winner and post them on Instagram!
Get started now to win!! 🔥🔥🔥 #giveaway #free #earpods #wireless #thankyou #gift #follow #to #win #youareawinner