Latest #timelapse Posts
- Cloud walker.
I lay here cinical my eyesight clinical the dust in my eye’s eagles in the sky that throaty swoon comes not from a bassoon. It’s also not played by a baboon. In the back there are chords to reign in the hordes. There’s something here to chill all bunting and beer chilled. Im hunting a bear i killed. A mudthing able, chilled which among thin able grounds is willed and with minimal melonchaly sloshes across and over the skilled. Combined and refined these are my quearies which I ponder though they make me weak and I am weary. Thankfully today I might suspend my commend to unbend my pen and set it to rend as it is clearly not very near to dreary.
My ambitions to spend something I could commend have not yet come to fruition hopefully I won’t return to tuition before I perform something less than sedition.
#poem #fever #sneezer #white #laser #please #writing #written #smitten #wit #in #clipped #poetry. Don’t you owe a tree?
What’s the most important thing for an overly religious fisherman not to do? Sell-a-bass-he has yet to catch. #robin #bird #timelapse.
- Yeah, I know, another one, but I'm practicing, ok! 😁
- TBT: Partial Lunar Eclipse 17 July 2019
Not as magical, but still amazing to watch.
I don't know why the clouds are always there whenever something happens in the sky. So frustrating. 😠
Next eclipse will be at 26th Dec 2019. Be sure not to miss it.
#NX2000 #timelapse #partiallunareclipse
- I wonder 💭... What do y’all think?
Top #timelapse Posts
- Hitting the road pretty soon! So excited for all the upcoming projects and tours. Appreciate you guys so much. Have a wonderful weekend 🥂
- Night view of Time Square from 3500 feet with @langhamnyc 😎🚁
- Like a nuclear explosion the convective towers launch into the night sky, one after another. The energy released in this process would be enough to power whole countries, flashing away like a giant strobe light that illuminates the darkness above the swamplands and creating an atmosphere of tension and peacefulness at once. This clips just shows 15 minutes of convection in Catatumbo, now imagine what the casual night with multiple hours of storm activity can yield in power output.. Some day we might find a way to harness this energy but until then we shall enjoy being lucky enough to witness it burn in front of our eyes. Only in Venezuela.
#storm #venezuela #catatumbo #lightning #relampagodelcatatumbo #lagodemaracaibo #zulia #natgeo #timelapse #nikon