Latest #tidy Posts
- So pumped for my first official Simply Put session tomorrow!
During the Standard session we will tackle a kitchen pantry, kitchen cabinets & a nursery.
I can't wait to share the B|A pictures with you!
- Start your spring cleaning with some new organizational pieces
- Saturday cute. By @azhouseoforder
When possible I like to incorporate cute, fun upgrades like this. Function and aesthetic are equally important to me. ✨
- Abundant wildflowers in Arizona this spring. Hope you've been out exploring this beautiful place we call home.
#roadtrip #arizona #naturelover
- Nice to see “Butterfly Queen” make an appearance 💖
- Are you looking to maximize your closet space⁉️
Adding your own shelves is a quick and simple #DIY project that will help you organize your closet👚, shoe rack 👠and even your kitchen cabinets 🥣that have wasted storage space.
🎯Figure out where you want the shelves to go and measure the depth of the cabinet as well as the length of the back of the cabinet.
🎯Head to any local(hardware and paints shop) and get some button shaped cleats (4 for each shelf).
🎯Head to the nearest carpenter and give him the shelf measurements.
🎯Get it installed and that’s it... enjoy the difference.
عايزين تزودوا ارفف في الدولاب👚 او الجزامة 👠او المطبخ🥣؟
🎯قيسوا طول و عمق المكان اللي هتزودوا الرف فيه.
🎯اشتروا حامل الرفوف شكل الزراير دي من اي محل حدايد و بويات(٤ لكل رف).
🎯اي نجار جانبكم ممكن يعمل الارفف بالمقاسات اللي انتم عايزنها.
🎯ركبوا الارفف و استمتعوا بالفرق.
- After > before.
A tidy closet where you can easily find the things you're looking for is 🙌🙌🙌
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other!
Let's do this, Saturday!
- Good morning ☺️ We decided to take a quick trip away this weekend. I will be first to admit I do not pack light 😳 I would love to be able to come up with a capsule wardrobe that has the perfect essentials, but Im always concerned I wont have enough. So if you are like me, instead of packing light just pack organized. Fold all your clothes in the #konmari style (folded square facing up) or roll items. If you have time try on a few outfits to plan ahead what you will need. If you have packing cubes these are great for separating things by category (undies, toiletries, etc) If you don't have cubes, large zip locks can be useful for smaller items. I always try to make a list of what I need and check items off as I pack. So I may still bring way too much stuff but at least my bag is neat and tidy 👈😀
Enjoy your Saturday 😌🙏❤️
- EVERYTHING HAS A HOME! Mealtimes can get hectic. When you designate a place for everything, it takes out the guesswork. I repurposed these labels that come in our surgical packs and work. They peel off without residue too! Stay tuned for more details on my LUNCH PREP bin that you see in the pic. Happy Saturday! #repurpose #fridgegoals #fridge #labeling #momhacks #surgerycenter @amberjstarr