Latest #thinktank Posts
- Unplugged for 8 days feels pretty amazing. Spring Beak is over and I am not sad about it! I can’t wait to get back! Do what you love and it’s not work.
- “The future is in your hand” - This is made of beach sand! Just had an awe inspiring day at the Sugar Sand Festival in Clearwater Beach, FL. Talent is all around us.
- Selamat memperingati Hari Kartini 💕
Untuk seluruh perempuan di Indonesia, hari ini adalah hari untuk mengingat perjuangan seorang pahlawan perempuan Indonesia. Raden Ajeng Kartini, begitu nama lengkapnya. Pendidikan dan kesetaraan bagi perempuan adalah yang diperjuangkan oleh R. A. Kartini. Beliau adalah sosok inspiratif dan berani serya kritis terutama dalam masalah sosial dan emansipasi wanita.
Melalui karyanya yang sangat terkenal berjudul "Door Duisternis Tot Licht", R. A. Kartini telah mengubah pandangan banyak orang tentang perempuan terutama perempuan di Indonesia.
Di era modern ini, sudahkah kita meneladani semangat juang dari R. A. Kartini?
- these two are my life 😔
- Hey Future Hultian,
Have you heard?
You could be the first BCA Founder’s Scholar AND the next BCA Think Tank President!
Applications are now welcome till 29th of April. 🌟💡✨ 📷 @bcathinktank #HeadingToHult #HultDubai
- Gotta give major props to THINK TANK PHOTO and MindShift Gear for creating one of the best bags out there. The Exposure 15 shoulder bag kept my gear safe and dry while traveling for work. Special thanks to the designer that chose sailing material as the first line of defense against the elements.
I on the other hand was SOAKED. LOL!!!!
- Instadiary - Below the surface, buried. Those limiting beliefs. The ones you thought you had gone beyond. But when you are committed to growth as a priority value, you will seek them out, and then you will find a way to release from them. Because it’s easier to let go of that which is holding you back, than it is to try to find a way to live with it. Imagine that you have to adapt really everything you do to make sure to not disturb the fear. I’m terrified of commitment, to be hurt. I had a boyfriend who would think nothing of pushing me out of the stationary car on to the street when I was trying to discuss our problems. He thought I WAS the problem. Always. I think it was because I made him feel. And that made him afraid. He wanted to push me away when I came closer. He didn’t make me feel special. He was with others. A lot. If we took a break, some time to think about our relationship. He would immediately be on Tinder. We keep the profile but we delete the app. Isn’t that weird in a relationship? It’s like putting an expiry date on it in advance. When it ended I wanted to become numb like him. I did it by over abusing a substance. A drug. And at that time, my drug was men. He had told me that I was good for nothing but sex. I developed a theory. I am not the girlfriend or wife. I am the geisha, the entertainer. I don’t want you close enough to hurt me. I don’t want you close enough to disturb my fear that you will hurt me. It’s always surface deep. And yet now, I feel myself opening. I have a desire to grow. To become healthy. To let go of this crutch. Because that is what a fear is. It is an item, you are constantly having to use, to do that which you can already healthily do. And then you adapt your whole life around it. You can no longer take the stairs because you have a crutch. You can only take the elevator. You can try to take the stairs but it’s a real struggle with crutch - mamma mia ! Put it down. You can take baby steps. Your legs will become stronger as they learn to support the new you. Don’t pick up the crutch the next time you feel sore. Or if you do pick it up, understand you now clearly don’t need it. Am I making any sense?
- Up & out this morning. what a day 🌞🌞